We were looking for a quite gateway for a few days and the location of this place turned out to be ideal - it is located away from the busy Clearwater beach area but not too far, it is next to a park, it has it's own private beach, it is close to multiple restaurants [multiple price ranges], it is close to a grocery store, it is close to the bay and the ocean. Harbor view from the room is nothing spectacular, but it is a view. Room was standard size with the necessary amenities [no refrigerator], but the bathroom was on the smaller side. I do have to state that the bed was very comfortable and relaxing. The pool is not that big and on weekends gets a bit crowded. Although located on the ocean, there is no view from the pool area and the ocean is couple of minutes walk away. The pool bar is normal - over priced - but service was not the best. Beach rental costs are average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida