Sheraton, right! You would think they'd be honest and up front for their rooms. NOT! We booked a room from three choices. GulfView (most expensive), Coastal View(mid range) and Parking lot view. What they don't tell you is that A. The coastal view overlooks they roof of the Conference Center and all of the noisy, loud and unsightly rooftop A/C units. We couldn't even enjoy our balcony due to the noise and the hot air blowing towards us. And B. the so called Parking Lot view had the best of both with views of the Gulf and Coastal without paying for the upgrade. The beach, is a Gazzilion miles from the resort. Not fun lugging chairs, cooler, toys and children to the water. Oh did I mention a drink at the pool bar was $11.00. BEWARE before you book this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida