We enjoyed the hotel and location. We ate at the mainstay restaurant for chips, salsa, soup, and appetizers as well as the bistro for breakfast. We enjoyed our meals. They offer a good drink menu! Prices are high, but the watermelon lemonade drink was INCREDIBLE!
There is a little shop off the lobby that is open 24 hours, and sells donuts, cookies, candy bars, a variety of drinks, and a few other things.
Yes, the pool gets crowded, but the beach isn't. You can find plenty of shells and coral. Watch out for stingrays and jellyfish. They were spotted almost daily.
My only complaint are the washers and dryers. The clothes come out smelling worse than when they went in and the dryer doesn't dry hardly. A small load was dried twice and was still very wet.
Also, there are no microwaves in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida