This was our 2nd time to the Sheraton and this time we brought our 4 & 7 yr olds. We went 1st week of August and as expected it busier than our first trip which was in April.
I highly recommend trying to go during off-season as the hotel gets very crowded during the summer.
Pros: clean, semi-private beach, free parking, pool activities for kids, clean hotel, clean rooms
Cons: this time we heard everything with our neighbors (thin walls), crowded pool during peak season
Highly recommend for off-peak season or weekdays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida