My girlfriend and I went to Clearwater to surpise another girlfriend who lives in Tarpon Springs for her birthday and to also go to the beach for a few days. We stayed at the hotel for 5 days/4 nights and we really enjoyed our stay. The place is clean, the front desk personnel (Jennifer - very helpful and kind, the gentleman on the overnight shift , and the women on the day we check out )all went above and beyond the call of duty to take care of us and filling our requests. The pool was clean and there was barely anyone there so it was peaceful. The location was wonderful for getting on to Route 19 and also to get to the beach via the Gulf to Bay Blvd. We were six miles (less than 10 minutes) from the beach. There are also numerous restaurants and a mall almost right across the street with a Super Target and many other stores. We had the two room suite, which was great. We each had our own bathroom which helped in getting ready faster. There were two double beds, which were very comfortable and a pull out couch (we didn't use it so I can't vouch for its comfortableness). There was only two drawbacks to the hotel. The first was that it is on an entrance ramp so you have to figure out how to get on to it if you're coming from the airport. If you're coming from the other way, though, it's a piece of cake. After the first time, it was easy to figure out. The other problem was that the room had an odor when we first entered(but hear me out before you click off of this review). It was a suite, though, and I have a feeling no one had used it for a while and being closed up for so long may have contributed to the odor. We fixed the problem by buying some Frabreze and spraying it in front of the running air conditioner and we also opened the windows a couple of times. This seemed to fix the problem. I highly recommend you use this hotel if you want a economical and comfortable and convenient option for your stay in Clearwater. I will use this hotel again when I visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central is centrally located between Tampa International Airport (TPA) and Clearwater Beach, the Closest Hotel to Spectrum Field and surrounded by many great local restaurants and activities. Offering free Super Fast Wifi, free Continental Deluxe Breakfast, free passes to LA Fitness next door, Sparkling pool, Relaxing oversized Hot tub, and a friendly staff ready to make your stay 100% PERFECT! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, LaQuinta, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your La Quinta Clearwater Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- La Quinta Hotel Clearwater
- La Quinta Clearwater Central Florida
- Clearwater La Quinta