“Evaluatiobn of Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central
Ranked #33 of 95 Hotels in Clearwater
“Evaluatiobn of Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

First, I would like to say that my stay at LaQuinta in Clearwater with my father was great. It was one of the best hotel stays I have had in a long time. I had a suite which consisted of two separate rooms. This worked out perfect since my father and I were both able to enjoy our privacy. The pool and jacuzzi were so relaxing. The atmposphere in general was superb. Even the area around the hotel was wonderful. There were so many stores and restaurants surrounding us. As for the staff, I can only say that they were all very accommodating, and friendly. They made my father and I feel so at home. It was a good feeling. There was one young lady in particular, Holly, who was very upbeat and personable. Everytime we saw her, she always had a smile on her face, and asked if there was anything that we needed. She even suggested some places for us to go, and things to do. She always seemed to go out of her way to help us if we needed something. Even if she didn't have an answer, she would always try to find a way to find one for us no matter what. The funny thing about Holly is that she had only been in Florida for the past six months, and if she hadn't told me that, I would have never believed it. She was so familiar with the area. She never said, "I can't help you because I haven't been living here long",. Holly impressed both my father and I very much. For a young girl, she has a good head on her shoulder who is very aware of her surroundings, and it shows that she is proud to be part of LaQuinta Inn. It is obvious that LaQuinta is very family-oriented, and she is definitely part of that family. Holly is definitely a person who should always be at the front desk. She just has that "sweetness" about her, and her "beautiful" smile would always attract people!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

All of my guests were impressed with the services they received from La Quinta Inns. Alice Young was very helpful to me in January when I originally made the room reservations. She continued to help me throughout my entire stay at the hotel should I need anything. While Alice was not present, Molly was a wonderful hostess and helped give directions to my vendors who were not familiar with this area. Everything went smooth and perfect. We could not have had a better stay anywhere else.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Alice Young provided our family outstanding service during the week we stayed at the Clearwater Florida hotel. Alice was efficient in assigning Suites and rooms for our
extended family and friends so we could stay close to each other during our vacation in Florida. Thanks to Alice our family raved about the accommodations!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Niagara Falls, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

We have been coming to this hotel for 3 years now and would just like to commend Maria who puts out the breakfast buffet every day. These are the people who get overlooked. Maria is courteous and is able to keep everything full while keeping the tables clean and dodging all the kids under foot.
She makes our morning.

Denham Springs, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

recently stayed at your hotel as part of a wedding party. staff was very helpful. especially Joe with directions and restraunts. rooms were not ready at 3 oclock but he really took care of us. would definatly stay again.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

We have stayed here a lot over the past 5 years. The service is overwhelming. We are always ready to return. Even though this is a very busy place during spring training and the baseball and football season we are always treated as if we are the only ones here. The staff virtually remains the same so they must treat employees well. The lady who runs the breakfast room as well as cleaning rooms is especially cordial and good at her job (Julie). No matter how busy she is she has time to speak with us and smile. I don't know how she has so much energy to do this

• Stayed June 2013