Days Inn Clearwater/Central
US$225
US$172
US$243
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$209
US$195
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$188
Hotels.com
US$225
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgulf to baychristmas storeruth eckerd hallspring trainingone night stayenjoyed my staycoffee makernice staynice poolspring breakblvd
Reviewed 20 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Giulio C, General Manager at Days Inn Clearwater/Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Handy for a stopover. Clean room. Had noisy neighbours but not hotel's fault. Breakfast basic but okay on the run. Jacks next door was great for a drink and a snack. Weather was awful so didn't use the pool but looked good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank-you very much for your comments and staying with us. I'll be sure to share your views with the entire staff.
Giulio Calandra and Days Inn Staff

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is an average room, nothing wrong with it. They have a nice pool and hot tub. It was January at night so we only used the hot tub and was enjoyable. Their breakfast not very good. It would be nothing if not for the juices.

Room Tip: If you like the pool ask to be near it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Giulio C, General Manager at Days Inn Clearwater/Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Guest, Thank-you for your comments. The current breakfast offered is according to Days Inn Standards set forth by corporate headquaters. However, new breakfast standards have been introduced a couple of months ago to all properties, and will go in effect at the end of April. The new standard is designed to be a little healthier and have less sweets etc. Thanks again for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Giulio Calandra and Days Inn Staff

Reviewed 16 March 2014

After reserving a room and calling twice before I left home to confirm I didn't get my room on arrival, but was put in another room for one night. I had to remove myself from that room and wait for the room I reserved to be cleaned. I had a few times where there was warm water for my shower, I called the desk and a while later it as hot again, not sure what happen. After that My time there was fine. Id go back this was my second time at this Inn.
The rooms need up dating but are cleaned by very good cleaning crew. The round pool is great. :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest, Thank-you for your review. I see in your reservation comments you had requested a room on the 2nd floor. Somehow this request went unnoticed and was corrected the next day. I apologize for the inconvenience and shall share this mishap with the entire front desk staff. Thank- you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again next year.
Giulio Calandra and Days Inn Team

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We have stayed at several Days Inns in the past, and were always happy. We were in Clearwater for Spring Training, and wanted an effiecency unit. Days Inn met all our needs, so I booked in for 5 days.
Upon arriving, check in clerk was good, mentioned the free breakfast. When we got to our room, we were dissappointed to see that the fridge had been turned off and unplugged. Surely, they knew we were coming, and could have at least plugged it in and turned it on. It took almost a whole day to get it at proper temperature. Stove was old, but clean and working. Barely enough utensils for 2 people, let alone 4. Beds were excellent, new and comfortable. We only received one small bottle of shampoo, and 2 bars of soap. I guess we could have asked for more!!!!
When we tried to use the phone, it was not working. When we asked the front desk person, she just looked at us, pressed a button, and said " it is working now". When we voiced our displeasure at not having a working phone, she just shrugged, and then we asked to speak to a manager. The manager explained that the phones did work if you needed to dial 911 or the front desk, but they were routinely turned off until you asked for them to be activated. A simple note beside the phone would have been helpful in this instance. We asked the manager why
we did not have a microwave in our room. He said he would get us one, and true to his word, one arrived within the hour. Pool and hot tub were clean. Breakfast was a joke. We went down on 3 days, and all we saw was cereal ( in old containers that need to be replaced ), donuts, juice and coffee. I think there was toast, but did not stay long enough to look!!! The reason I gave this a "poor" is that it does not stack up to other Days Inn I have stayed in. With a few updates, this could be a really good Days Inn. The manager really seems to care, and wants the hotel to be sucessful, but needs to inject some $$ to make it better. Would not have cost a cent to plug the fridge in, or turn the phone on. Five days was too long, here, but would consider staying again if only for 1 night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests, thank-you very much for your review. I know we spoke a couple of times during your stay and other than your desire for a microwave is was not aware of any other deficiencies.
We're sorry you feel your stay was unsatisfactory. I will share your comments with our staff and ownership and look upon areas where we can improve upon. Once again thank-you for your comments and staying with us.
Giulio Calandra and Days Inn Staff.