We stayed here for 2 nights, when we came to visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. The room was very clean, but the bedspreads and sheets were pretty old and not very appealing.
The rooms are not sound proof - you can hear people in the walkway and in the pool.
The breakfast was adequate, but the breakfast room was very crowded. We had to sit out in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Central is your gateway to Gulf Coast adventure. When you make us your home base during your Florida stay, you'll find yourself nearby all the attractions you're looking forward to and surrounded by all the amenities you need. Enjoy our free Wi-Fi, cable TV, pool, business center, laundry facilities, and more while you're our guest. Plus, start your day off with a free breakfast before heading out to the beach, the golf course, Busch Gardens, Brighthouse Field, Clearwater Marine Aquarium, Ruth Eckerd Hall, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Buena Vista Hotel
- Buena Vista Motel
- Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Central Florida