This hotel is old but the location is EXCELLENT, right next to the pier. The sand at the beach is wonderfully soft (like flour). This hotel will overcharge you for everything - chairs at the beach, $2.50 for a bottle of water, etc. Walgreens is an easy walk across the street and another 100 yards. The hotel room was a bit dirty (see photos). It was nice to have a balcony, which I used every day. Nice to have a safe. The double beds are small and short. My room faced the street and it was quite noisy with loud pedestrians and really loud traffic. For some reason, the motorbikes and cars must outdo each other with noise. The rooms have VERY thin walls. You can hear EVERYTHING in the next room. It's as if there were no walls between you and the moaning couple in the next room. One night, I had to listen to a full movie in the next room and my TV turned up still couldn't drown out the TV next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa Florida