I recently moved from Clearwater FL and went back to visit with my girlfriend.
I previously stayed at the Holiday Inn down the block but decided for the Hilton because it has a beautiful, long stretch of white sandy beach. We enjoyed the (2) outdoor pools and also the Tiki Bar on the beach. I actually never knew that they had beverage carts (basically a bar on a golf cart) that you can order from while lounging on the beach! They also have water sport rentals and other fun things.
When we visited, we decided not to rent a car bc we wanted to walk everywhere and Hilton's location is the best for that! We walked everywhere! Tons of restaurants and shops, plus Florida Free Rides can scoop you up for just a cash donation.
We had a ton of my friends come and hang out - we ended up with a ocean/pier view suite! It was awesome.
Overall, probably best experience on Clearwater beach yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Florida