Hilton is right on the beach front and center. Great older hotel with an updated feel in the lobby and restaurant. Room is clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have had in a hotel. Slept like a baby. Bathroom lighting is a little dim, don't like the CFL bulbs, they just don't provide enough light. Hotel provides access to beach supplies, chairs, umbrellas and cabanas, but kind of pricey. Another option if you plan on staying an extended period of time, is to purchasing such items (chairs/umbrellas) at local store and donating when you leave. We saved a ton of money and it worked out just fine. Drinks on the beach are responsible and the pool is great. Seating kind of limited and people tend to drop their towel to save spot and don't seem to ever return. the honor system is not really working here, but still a great setting. Sand Bar restaurant has great snack food at pretty reasonable prices. Overall great location to shops and other eating establishments. The pier is very close and provides lot's of nighttime activities and a great walk out in the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Florida