Location is the best in the area. Hotel is average. Imperative to upgrade to a gulf view otherwise looking onto busy street or air con units on flat roof. Note not cheap to upgrade. Also request as high a floor as possible. Queen size beds in rooms are too small and air con in room is extremely noisy clicking on and off all through the night. Beach bar great. Pool ok but not enough parasols for shade and although Pool bar says it shuts at sunset it was 6pm. $20/day resort charge is excessive plus $10/day parking. An expensive place to stay for average accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa Florida