My family and I stayed for 4 days 3 nights at this resort and thought it was a pretty good hotel considering it's an older hotel.
Rooms - For 2 families (total of 8) we had to get 2 rooms with double beds. The rooms are not as spacious as other Hiltons so it was tight at times especially when getting ready. From our room 816 balcony, the floor is above the building ac units so we did hear and see the ac when outside. Note u could see the beach too. Wasn't bad for us as we were only there to sleep and get ready. For the room there is a sep ac unit that is loud but we considered it to be white noise so it didn't bother us.
Service fee - there is a mandatory 20 charge that includes cold towels and frozen fruit by the pool, however l, we only saw this once. It also includes internet however this was spotty at times.
Parking - 10 self park or 17 valet per day and it includes universal studio city walk unlimited re-entry. Note: we had no use of the car for the 3 days!
Beach - this is the best part!! The sand is so white and fine that one of my friends said it looked like snow from one of our pictures! In addition the water was warm when we went!! The hotel is right next to pier 60.
A couple of things - 1) the beach chair rentals is 15 for 2 and one umbrella is 10 a day. Rather than pay 150 for 3 days, we brought our own pop up beach tent in our luggage and got the
beach towels from the hotel. 2) Technically no alcohol should be on the beach and we saw a couple of people have beer cans (not covered up or in a different cup) get ticketed by the beach police. However hilton does have a beach cart with beverages including alcohol on it so they must have an agreement with the city. However we had our beer in a coffee tervis cup and had no issues. 3) walgreens is only a few min walk which was great when we forgot our stuff. Even better was the fact the liquor store inside the walgreens!
Restaurants - tons nearby. Recommend frenchys rockaway and crabby bills which are only a couple min walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa Florida