if your looking for a relaxing enjoyable place on the beach this is not the place.. I have stayed in florida many times. It is overpriced the rooms are small. the food prices are way too much, the service is mediocre. The rooms are small and do not pay extra for harbour view. Ours looked out at the harbour which was about 3 blocks away and faced a side street. We ere on the 9th floor and you couldnt sit on the balcony beacause it was cemented half way up and if you sat all you saw was cement. They cater to conferences and if your a vactioner ypur pretty much not even noticed. The beash and water are nice but it is a hike to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Florida