We arrived early on a Wednesday, and the staff was kind enough to let us check in early, and upgrade us to a partial gulf view. We were on the side with the "loud" air conditioners, and I really don't see why so many people complain about them. Our room was smaller than what we've had at other Hiltons, but they make the most of the space and the room was immaculate. The staff was great, and the location is perfect. My only suggestion is that they have more staff at the coffee bar in the morning, especially when the hotel is sold out as it was while we were there. You don't need a car if you stay here, as attractions and restaurants are within walking distance. Pool scene is great. If you don't want to pay for your internet service, register on Hilton Honors before you go and you'll get it for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Florida