I stayed here last October for a wedding and I really enjoyed my stay. Granted - the drinks on the beach were expensive - but I still think about them on a regular basis. They dipped the rim of my Miami Vice in caramel and then coconut. It was awesome. The room was really clean and had a beautiful view of the beach (white sand, clear blue water! Such a treat for a Connecticut girl in October). The pool was nice - maybe a bit small for the amount of guests. I spent most of my time sitting on the beach anyway. I didn't park there so I can't say much about parking or transportation (we took a cab to and from the hotel), nor did I eat here so I can't speak to that either. However, I really enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Clearwater. I would go back, for their cocktails alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Florida