I have been going to the Sea Captain for 40 years now. It is one of the small remaining small hotels in Clearwater. It is reasonably priced, clean and private. The rooms are very clean and most are efficiencies. It has beautiful views and is close to everything! I would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official Resort Partner of Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Winter the Dolphin! Small resort located on the bay overlooking the harbor and Clearwater Marina, the Sea Captain Resort is only 100 yards from the Gulf of Mexico public beaches, Pier 60, and in walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Resort features boat slips, fishing dock, grills, heated pool, hot tub, bicycles, shuffleboard, and free wi-fi. One-bedroom suites, efficiencies, and motel rooms available, with complimentary continental breakfast on the weekends; coffee and fresh Florida orange juice daily. One of Winter the Dolphin's favorite places to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea Captain Resort on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Captain Resort On The Bay Hotel Clearwater
- Sea Captain Clearwater
- Sea Captain Resort On The Bay Clearwater, Florida