When looking for a place to stay in Clearwater Beach, the best thing about the Sea Captain isn't its location across the street from the sandy beach. It isn't the clean pools and comfortable poolside furniture. It isn't the clean rooms and firm mattresses. It isn't even the fact that you can walk to amazing restaurants. The best thing about the Sea Captain is the staff. Always willing to help, friendly, doing all the little things, treating you like family--they are the best. In fact, we went to Disney World after our 4 night stay at the Sea Captain--the staff at the Sea Captain could teach Mickey & friends a few things about how to treat guests. I organized a group of five families, and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official Resort Partner of Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Winter the Dolphin! Small resort located on the bay overlooking the harbor and Clearwater Marina, the Sea Captain Resort is only 100 yards from the Gulf of Mexico public beaches, Pier 60, and in walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Resort features boat slips, fishing dock, grills, heated pool, hot tub, bicycles, shuffleboard, and free wi-fi. One-bedroom suites, efficiencies, and motel rooms available, with complimentary continental breakfast on the weekends; coffee and fresh Florida orange juice daily. One of Winter the Dolphin's favorite places to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Captain Resort on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Captain Resort On The Bay Hotel Clearwater
- Sea Captain Clearwater
- Sea Captain Resort On The Bay Clearwater, Florida