This place is awesome. We have stayed here several years and absolutely love it. The hotel is an older place but it is very well maintained with a great staff. The service you get is excellent and they go above and beyond to make your stay a great one. The rooms are very clean, pool is very clean and the grounds are well maintained and beautiful. Our maids Esther and Donna always do a great job and are very friendly and accommodating. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful as well. What else can we say but location, location, location. We highly recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to Hurricane Irma. Official Resort Partner of Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Winter the Dolphin! Small resort located on the bay overlooking the harbor and Clearwater Marina, the Sea Captain Resort is only 100 yards from the Gulf of Mexico public beaches, Pier 60, and in walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Resort features boat slips, fishing dock, grills, heated pool, hot tub, bicycles, shuffleboard, and free wi-fi. One-bedroom suites, efficiencies, and motel rooms available, with complimentary continental breakfast on the weekends; coffee and fresh Florida orange juice daily. One of Winter the Dolphin's favorite places to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Captain Resort on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Captain Resort On The Bay Hotel Clearwater
- Sea Captain Clearwater
- Sea Captain Resort On The Bay Clearwater, Florida