Super 8 Clearwater/St. Petersburg Airport
US$225
US$172
US$243
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$142
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$281
Orbitz.com
US$225
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I was amazed at how well I was treated here. I interacted mostly with Shawn and Deven at the check-in counter, but all of the workers went out of there way to serve me. I felt like I was getting 5 Star treatment by them all. They all went beyond their expected duties and were kind and pleasant to interact with. I would recommend staying here not only for the value but for the hospitality.

Marcello

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Marcello S
Deven K, General Manager at Super 8 Clearwater/St. Petersburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

We are happy to hear from you. Thank you for your time and telling us about your stay here at our Super 8 location. We take great pride in our customer serivce and cleanliness in the room we accomidate you with. Your feedback is very important to us and we are happy we had the chance to accomidate you and look forward to do it again during your next visit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at 727-572-8881

Reviewed 29 February 2012

A special Thank-You goes out to Sean for helping me with an issue I had! He was very kind and polite in helping me resolve it! The pool was refreshing and the room was very clean and comfy!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Angel S

We would like to thank you for sharing your experince here at our Super 8 location. We take great pride in our work and your feedback is very important to us. We hope to see you again and to accomidate you in the near future.

If you have any comments please feel free to contact us at 727-572-8881

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Most of the Super 8's where I stay are average at best. This one was different - excellent rooms, responsive staff, great location, and free parking - and all at a surprisingly low price.

My room was furnished with 2 double beds, work desk, bureau with TV - what you'd expect in a mid-tier hotel. Room was spotless and in excellent repair. The bathroom was also spotless, with towels that were fluffy and absorbent (not the non-absorbent rags I often find in budget motels), and the shower delivered a robust flow of piping hot water. The wireless internet access worked flawlessly, and there's a small coffee maker in the room. Beds were comfortable and delivered a good night's sleep.

Well after midnight, I found my neighbors on both sides of my room to be rather noisy, but when I reported the issue to the front desk, the person on duty promised to take care of it immediately. He did that not by calling the rooms, but by actually going up in the corridor, knocking on the doors, and asking the other guests to be quiet. That worked. Normally when I encounter noise complaints in mid-tier hotels, the front desk usually tries to solve the problem by making a phone call or two, and it's often not resolved. I was impressed that the person on duty made the effort to come on to the corridor, witness the problem for himself, and get it corrected immediately. He gets an "A" for his effort!

Parking is free, and the location is very convenient to I-275 and perhaps 15 minutes from the Tampa Airport, with easy access to St. Petersburg and the Skyway Bridge.

Complimentary local newspapers are available in the lobby. There's also a continental breakfast that is served from 6-9am (I didn't sample it, so I can't comment on it), and coffee is available 24 hours in the lobby.

I book thru the brand website, which offers discounts for AAA, seniors, and a separate (deeper) discount for AARP members. I selected this hotel based on location and price, as all I needed was a place to sleep before catching a flight out of Tampa the next morning. What I found was a jewel of a mid-tier hotel at a great price.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank step12dude

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share about your great experience you had here at our Super 8 location. It was a honor to have you as a guest during your stay and look forward to your return so we can accomidate you again. With your feedback we will hope future guest will see that we take great pride when it comes to accomidating our guest and choose us for there vacation or business trip as well and we look forward to provide the same service to you when you visit again.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call us anytime 727-572-8881.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

This hotel offers free parking for guests using St Petersburg/Clearwater Airport, where daily parking fee is $11 with no off site alternatives. Computer & rinter available in lobby. Have not seen rooms, but facility looks clean and staff are wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
11  Thank 2Starbirders
Deven K, General Manager at Super 8 Clearwater/St. Petersburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you for taking time to share the experience you had with our park and fly option here at our Super 8 location. We look forward to accomidating you again on your next trip.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us anytime at 727-572-8881.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

I stayed at this Motel for 2 days at the end of an 8 day house hunting trip to Florida. I like Super 8's cause they generally give you greater value for your dollar. This stay was no exception.. The location is ideal for access to Clearwater ,St Pete and Tampa,,When I arrived the check in was prompt and pain free,, and an added bonus, the assist manager behind the desk had noted I had not gotten credit on my Wyndham Rewards and took the time to credit my account,( I had used an online booking service). The room was clean and ample,, The coffee maker did not work initially but when I told the front desk I had a replacement in 5 minutes,, that's customer service . The Breakfast is not as elaborate as some I have seen but more the adequate..All in All I would recommend this motel to my friends and would definitely stay on a repeat visit to the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
12  Thank seapainter
Deven K, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Clearwater/St. Petersburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2011

Thank You for choosing Super 8 during your house hunting trip and following up with us by taking time out to do the online survey. Your comments do make a difference on how we can make your next visit even more pleasurable.

If you have any further comments or questions feel free to call us anytime at (727) 572-8881