We stayed here for one night in May last year in order to look around the area before heading south. Although off the main busy highway there was no traffic noise in our room. Friendly couple who run the place kept it very clean and our room had everthing needed (cooker, etc) for anyone who wished to stay longer. Cheaper than neared the beach (although only 10 mins away) it was around £45 a night for the room, cheaper for longer stays, Unfortunately we had made other arrangements and couldn't stay longer. It had a nice pool and was ideal base for touring the area. Dunedine was 15 mins away and was a very nice place to spend a day, hire a bike and go on the flat road beside the ocean. Nice little quirky/craft shops there and was charming. In two weeks our motel gave us the best nights sleep we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Floridian Inn has been completely remodeled offering spacious and comfortable accommodations for our guests. The Floridian Inn is family owned and operated with the owners readily available to assist guests in making their visit to beautiful Clearwater Florida a memorable occasion. Please check in no later than 10pm on day of arrival. Please call Motel to arrange late check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Floridian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floridian Hotel Clearwater
- Floridian Inn Clearwater, Florida