“Tan's Chinese Review”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Rated as average for Florida Chinese food, but below average as compared to Chinese restaurants in the Norteast in my experience.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We always arrive after dinner at the Hilton Hotel and after a 19 hour travel day, we look forward to our Tan's meal good menu lovely tasted and well cooked.Have been using Tan's fot the last 6years twice a year.Will be back in April.

1  Thank colint39
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Whilst staying at Hyatt Regency in Clearwater, my husband and I wanted a chinese takeaway and read a few good reviews for Tans. We were not disappointed. My husband is chinese so i always worry when we get chinese food away from our usual back home as he is very fussy due to growing up eating amazing chinese food... The food was delicious, and portions huge - even my husband couldn't finish which is a first! Tans delivered to our hotel in quick time. The rice also came in lovely chinese takeaway boxes, and was still very hot. Good price at $38/£23 for 2 main courses with 2 fried rice, 2 starters and soup. Would recommend.

1  Thank Katiesonthebeach
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We ordered about ten different things for a family of six and took it back to our hotel. It was quick, cheap and authentic. YUMMY!!!!

1  Thank greatfoodandtravel
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My husband and I are from NY. We moved to Florida 6 years ago. When I saw the Trip Advisor review, we had to check out Tan's. This is BY FAR the best restaurant in Clearwater for Chinese food. Best egg rolls, best won ton soup. The food is delicious and fresh! And the value is great! Don' waste your time going to other places. We've tried them all. For taste, and value, this place beats everyone!

1  Thank FoodAdvocate123