Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$266
US$182
  • Breakfast included
US$440
US$234
US$201
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$361
US$327
US$193
Travelocity
All reviewsulmerton roadhot tub and poolchop housemorning breakfasthot breakfastplace to sleepbeds were comfortablecheck in was easynice place to staymini fridgetampa airportpeteconstruction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed for a night and was glad it as for one night only. Room 144 faced right opposite the runway of Clearwater airport. When bigger aircraft departed, the whole room was shaking, windows vibrating. Cleanliness was fine, though the fridge had some very unsightly staines on its door. On the plus side, the staff are very friendly.

Room Tip: choose a room that does not face the airfield
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Danilein

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate your comments and concerns about the hotel. We are very sorry if your were inconvenienced. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. We use guest feedback to make changes to the hotel to make it better. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you may consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here many times, on business, back to when this property was a best western. It's better now than it was then. The beds are newer, new flat screens and the wifi works great. It's still the same old hotel otherwise. Shower had luke warm water, and the faucet leaked badly (o-rings to fix the faucet are cheap, come on now) I'm putting this at a solid 3 of 5. It's decent for a night, if location is important (in my case it is) but for what they offer, $70 with AAA is overpriced. Ive stayed in many other choice properties that were much, much better, at that price point or even cheaper. 1 last piece of advice, if you want to have some peace, request a room on the other side of the airport. Otherwise, they will stick you in a 2nd floor room on the airport side every time (I've stayed here probably 10 times over the last 3 years, I get the same 2nd floor airport side every time. It's like a running joke at this point) Be advised, they charge more for 1st floor rooms, and there are no elevators. No other choice property I've stayed in (just under 100 choice hotel stays just last year) does this. This place is decent for a night, but if you're here on vacation for a few days, spend a few more dollars and stay at the comfort inn across the street.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mustangjay68,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are very sorry that you are not satisfied with the hotel. Thank you for your feedback about your room. We are very sorry if you were inconvenienced at all. We strive to create a great place for everyone to stay. We will take this feedback to our staff in efforts to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better. Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you may consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Good deal stayed in room 200 it was clean new furniture fridge and microwave staff was excellent Wi-Fi speed was good. Wish there was better cable to the room all and all good deal nice stay I would come back.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris B
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Chris B,

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We value all of your feedback. We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with the cable in the room. We will make sure that we pass this feedback on to our staff. We value feedback. It allows us to make changes to the hotel to make it better. Thank you for your time. We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Friendly staff, clean room, quality breakfast and overall excellent. I stayed with family here and enjoyed stay here. Would recommend friend to stay here. This was only hotel I have seen in this trip with good quality

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear GA,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed all that we have to offer. Thank you for the recommendation. We hope that you will chose us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I am finally getting around to writing a review for this hotel. I stayed there for almost a week at the beginning of this year, due to my having to travel to FL to take care of my elderly relative, and needed a hotel room to stay in. I cannot say enough how truly wonderful the front desk staff there is. They took great care of me, and even though there was a rate change during my stay, they honored what I had originally been quoted. This was so kind of them, as I did not book my stay for a week, it was on a night to night basis, as I never knew when I would be able to leave. The room rate jumped from $49 a night to (I think, $65 or $75 a night), and with the enormous stress I was under, and not a lot of money, this was a LIFESAVER. And it just showed me how much they truly cared about me as a guest there, and for the situation I was in. They were all wonderful, particularly the nighttime manager. I am so grateful!

The rooms are clean and comfortable, and all include a mini fridge which is awesome!! The location is great---right off Ulmerton Road, and is a safe area to stay in. My only complaint (and I hate to even make it), was the housekeeping staff. They were sometimes a little slow to get around, and also dressed inappropriately (no uniform, tank tops with their bras hanging out, and we get to see all of their tattoos on their arms and shoulders). But, they did their jobs well when they took care of your room. I just think they should be wearing a uniform.

Otherwise, this is a very clean, safe, hotel in an area where other hotels are much higher priced. Oh, and there is a free breakfast every morning, with a very nice woman taking care of everything for you. But the front desk staff really makes this hotel (and I used to work front desk for a very expensive hotel). They are obviously VERY well trained, and are very caring people!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Miranda,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We value all guest feedback. We are so glad that you stayed with us during your extended stay in the area. Thank you for your valued feedback about the hotel housekeeping staff. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to our staff. We value all guest feedback. It allows us to make changes to the hotel to make it better. We are very sorry if your were inconvenienced at all. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you may consider us again in the future.