“call it a second home”

Ranked #82 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Clearwater, Florida
“call it a second home”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Thomas, Scott, Sandra, Alex and Joe made us feel right at home and we stay often for that reason. Privacy and Confidentiality are a must and they have exceeded all of our expectations time and time again. Need the Olivo family say more? Great job and keep it up!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Jason,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad that you consider us to be a second home. We will pass this great feedback on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Quality Inn Clearwater

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have been to this hotel many,many,many times and continue to go back. If you are looking for a family atmosphere this hotel is for you!! The staff here is the best you will ever find at any hotel and the breakfast is always one of the better offerings. To some the airport is an issue but really in the rooms you dont hear it to much! For me the price is always right and I am always greeted with a smile and a warm greeting. A little hint if your from out of town they are very knowledgable or will find the answer for you

Room Tip: Now that they have a airport shuttle they run for half the price as the Holiday Inn next door
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We really value your feedback. We are so glad that you choose us for your hotel needs. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Nice place to stay even with the near by airport it is centrally located and close to food and near by beaches rooms are clean and fairly priced as well as having hot breakfast staff are friendly over all great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Swamprider,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are so glad that you chose us for your business travelers. Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Quality Inn &Suites Clearwater
New York
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Even though the motel was undergoing some work we were very satisfied with our stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable. There was a nice place to eat next door, or plenty of other choices near by. Traffic in this area can be very heavy at times, and you are right next to a major airport, but the noise really wasn't an issue.

Dear NewYorkBowhunter,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us We are so glad that you and your family stayed with us. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will choose us again in the future.

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I had prepaid for 6 nights to get a better rate. Upon arrival, my room was disgusting. Everything was filthy, the sink had not been cleaned in I don't know how long, the chair was so dirty I wouldn't sit in it. The front door (outdoor aisles) was so loose I could hear all the noise outside. Because I arrived late in the day I had to spend one night. The breakfast area is actually two hotel rooms and is thoroughly depressing, matching the atmosphere of the room. Management at least did listen to my complaints and refunded my money so I could go elsewhere. Never again.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. The Sleep Inn nearby is excellent.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Pete H,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are very sorry that you were not completely satisfied. We value all guest feedback. We use all guest feedback to make the changes needed to make the hotel better. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Rome, Italy
Reviewed 13 March 2014

What really misses in the hotel description is that it is adjacent to the airport pit.
It is not a big airport but from 7 AM every 15/30 mins a big plane takes off or lands and it really looks like your bed is on the airplane lane. It is very difficult to go over it, even if you are a big fun of Top Gun... The other big spot of the hotel is the breakfast. It is served in a room properly structured. The problem is that this room is too small and after 8 AM people have to wait standing for a free seat...
The rest is OK. The room was big and clean and the restroom is OK.
Next time i'll select an hotel FAR from the airport!

Dear Valerio,

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We appreciate all of your comments and concerns. We are very sorry that you were not completely satisfied. We will make sure to pass this feedback on to our staff. We use guest feedback to make changes to the hotel to l make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 19 February 2014

When I walked in my first room the pillow were thrown all around one bed the other bed was made. I thought maybe someone was in the room or it had not been cleaned so I left the door open...I looked in the bathroom the toliet had hair around the seat and lots of hair on the walls of the shower. I was so tired and just wanted to rest but would not settle for this. I went to the front desk and Alex was polite but he was the only employee there helping guests, answering phones which was not helpful for the guests. I told him about my room and he was just as disappointed as I was. He offered me an king room instead....I told him it could be a cot as long as it's clean because I was so tired. I got to the second room....the bed was made!! (Small things in life :) But then I got to the bathroom and the water seems like it was running forever....there is lime buildup....:( Very disappointing for Quality Inn...I won't even take a shower here since it's a one night stay and I will never stay here again....Older rooms, not very clean, understaffed, room shaking when plane went by, some sketchy people here kind of important when your room key doesn't work the first four times!!! I've stayed at much better for much less!

Room Tip: Choose elsewhere
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear frequenttraveler,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay. We are very sorry that you were satisfied with your stay. We are currently trying to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better. We are currently undergoing renovation to make this hotel better. Thank you for your thoughts. We will make sure that we pass this feedback on to our staff. Thank you for staying with us. We are sorry for any inconvenience that you were caused.