Hampton Inn Clearwater Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Clearwater)
Gulfway Inn(Clearwater)
1,083 results
All reviewspool areahot tubphillies spring trainingcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areanice poolan older hotelstaying at this hotelbeds were comfortableyogurtmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was traveling alone, and had a great time hanging out at the pool and visiting with friends. It was close to everything, and plenty of places to get lunch and dinner. A short drive to the beach, and Dunedin Causeway out to Honeymoon Island, which is a great place out of the way to spend the day. I will for sure go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank BarHarborCampground
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for all to see. I am so glad you had a wonderful time while with us and was able to enjoy the sights. Never been to Honeymoon Island but I have been told it's worth the drive. Hope you can enjoy us again really soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stay at this hotel quite frequently as it close to my granddaughter's home. It is clean, quiet and convenient. Nice pool/spa area and good breakfast. Can't beat it for the value. Staff is friendly and willing to help. Location is close to beach and other activities too. We will keep coming back as we have for almost two years now!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Delanea O

So happy to hear you had another wonderful stay and that we could be your home away from home when visiting with your granddaughter. I hope she was able to enjoy the large kiddy pool and waterfall area during her time with you. Hope you return very soon and enjoy the warmer weather that is heading our way.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The rooms are really clean, quiet and very spacious. The lobby is nice and the breakfast is great with lot's of choices and plenty of room to sit. The staff are amazing!! Dave and Gil are super nice and go above and beyond for you!! Every hotel needs a Dave and Gil! The pool was heated, clean and nice! The hot tub was great!
I would defiantly go back!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank GirlyGirlTravels

David and Gilbert both wanted me to thank you for mentioning them in your review of us. They are awesome I have to agree. David actually just won the most prestiges award an associate can win from Hampton Inn, the Spirit Award. Out of over 2,000 Hampton Inn's he was one of the few chosen as a leader in Hamptonality. So once again, thank you for mentioning both of their great guest service they have to offer every guest when having a visit with us. Hope to see you back again really soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We found the room very clean and most importantly (to me) the beds so so so comfy! Staff very nice and courteous. Grounds beautiful. Located very close to the beaches and lots of great shopping near by. Was surprised to find we did not have a microwave or fridge in room, which I thought I read in description we would have but I guess you have to request this in addition too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad you had a wonderful time here and I apologize about any miscommunication concerning the refridgerator and microwave being in the guest rooms. When looking at our room type selection on line it is noted under the suites that we do over them in those specific rooms however the other rooms don't offer them. We have a limited supply on a first come first serve basis that we do move room to room however during the busier times such as when you were here most of the requests can't be fullfilled but we do encourage you asking just in case. I agree with you about the beds being comfortable...I myself have stayed on property and I find them awesome, especially the duvet. Many guests don't know this but we are unlike most other brands out there, Hampton Inn hotels wash every peice of bedding after each check out so when you check in you can be assured that no previous guest ever touched any part of the linen or blanket on the bed you are about to sleep on. Hope to see you back again soon and thanks for writing about your trip.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed here on Jan 29th thru Feb 1st. Was visiting a good friend in the area. The weather did not cooperate for us, rained all the days we were there so we just had a PJ party in the room
;-). We did get to hit the hot tub one night and that was very relaxing!
Room was very large and very clean. Housekeeping was very nice, they made sure we had clean towels and coffee in our room every day. Front desk was very friendly and the breakfast buffet was great, many items to choose from. I would recommend this place to anyone and hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

I am so happy you had a wonderful stay with us and would like to apologize on my late response. February 16th we went into our season and it's been very busy around here with all the Phillies fans here to see their favorite players during the spring training games. I hope that you will find time to join us again when the weather is a lot better and you can enjoy the tropical pool area during your time with us. The staff thanks you for your wonderful comments and review of our property. Summer is almost here, enjoy the upcoming sunshine.