“Amazing Services & Room” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Clearwater Central

Hampton Inn Clearwater Central
Ranked #44 of 95 Hotels in Clearwater
Palmetto, Fl
“Amazing Services & Room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had the best experience in this hotel during the National Swim Meet,, They have a very good breakfast, the Room was very clean and people at front desk were so nice.. I will be back and I will start using Hampton every time we have the chance.. Type of trip Swim Meet

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review you did. We all enjoyed having the swim teams stay with us and I want to comment directly to you and all the coach's as well as parents that were with the kids, "YOUR KIDS WERE AWESOME." My entire team remarked how polite, respectful and kind they were. We can't wait for next year and we hope all the teams choose to stay with us again next year. Hope you have an awesome summer.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Ormond Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Hampton is friendly and many places to see around the area. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast very nice and kept my as delicious. Clean rooms. Housekeepers were nice and kept my room fresh everyday.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review, the staff was delighted that you had a wonderful time with us. I hope that you will be able to come back very soon especially with summer almost here.
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

DON'T WASTE YOU TIME OR MONEY AT THIS HOTEL,NOT VERY GOOD!The staff is not to fiendly and i will never stay here again!To far from beach,and they charge to much to stay at this hotel!It was a waste of points and money!Never again will i stay at this hotel!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank 483alvisg
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
I was very upset to read your review along with the rest of the staff. I would love an opportunity to discuss this with you further either thru email or phone, which ever is most convenient for you: beki.lewie@hilton.com or 727-797-8173.

As soon as I read your survey prior to your this review even being posted I refunded your points as well as the additional money you spent for your room. I wish you had spoken to me while you were here so I could have taken care of any and all issues you may have had.

Our team works hard each day to offer the best service and clean rooms to all of our guests that come to visit however we also continue to learn and grow. The only way we can continue to do that is by receiving specific imput from our guests on not just where we went wrong but where we went right as well. I would love to hear in detail how we failed to not just meet but exceed your expectations while staying with us.

Hope your Easter was excellent and have a wonderful week.

Travellers are raving about these Clearwater hotels

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The staff is very friendly, parking and internet is free, breakfast is hot, and most of all, rooms are CLEAN. What more could you ask for? Well... the exterior entries made me (a female traveler) feel very exposed, and the neighboring strip joint did not help. As long as you don't mind the exterior entries, this hotel will serve just fine.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank liz h
I am so pleased you had a wonderful stay with us while in the Clearwater area. I try to let everyone know about the Gentlemen's club next door to us and the fact that it is currently closed and has been for about 6 months or so. That's not to say it won't open again in the future however we are hoping along with you that it doesn't. We do have a huge wooden lot between us and the business so for all future travelors I don't want you to think it is sitting in plain view. I completely understand about the exterior aspect of the hotel, most guest either love it or dislike it, not many are in between. I personally love being able to walk directly to my room from my car instead of parking, walking thru a lobby, up an elevator and down the halls but as a woman I can understand it being uncomfortable as well. I know you were pleased with your stay so when coming back to the area make sure you call and we will be sure to make sure you are located in the Courtyard and not on the parking lot side okay? Thank you again and have a great week.
Ft. Wright, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very nice clean rooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a problem with our room key, a staff member opened our room for us to unpack. By the time we came back upstairs with our second load of things a staff member brought us new room keys. We were also upgraded to a suite for free.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our team looks forward to reading all these reviews each day and they really appreciated your kind words. I hope a return visit is in order very soon especially with summer fast approaching. Thanks again and have an awesome week.
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Our room and bathroom were quite small and there are no small fridges in the rooms. That left me to drag a large cooler up a flight of stairs, I could not find an elevator. Bed was comfortable and room was clean, and the staff was very nice. Pool area was nice and bright. Construction on 19 is a nightmare, so it takes a good eye to find the place, it's really close to the baseball field, you can walk if you want to. Breakfast was enough to get you started out for the day, waffle machines, bagels, toast, fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee, and juice machine. They have 2 hot items that change daily. With that being said it was a nice stay.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
I am happy to here you had a nice visit with us and thank you for writing your review. I agree with you about the small guest rooms compared to other Hamptons however next time your in town please don't hesitate to contact us directly and mention that you would like one of the larger rooms okay. As for the construction, you are not the first to mention it. We are hoping they have it completed by October 2014 as they predict it to be. For all future guests visiting us please don't hestitate to contact the hotel directly at 727-797-8173 so we can guide you in more smoothly than your GPS. I hope you had a great Easter and we look forward to your next visit.
Bordentown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

I've traveled across the US, from coast to coast. I've stayed in the very best, and the not-so-best. I have to say that this is one of the most comfortable hotels I've had the privilege of staying in.
The staff is superb! When given a task, or meeting a request, they attack it faster than the concierge at the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond Va., (They are one of the very best).
The rooms are clean, the atmosphere is inviting, the location is central to everything, Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete., and the breakfast selection will rival some of the local restaurants.
Families will enjoy the pool and waterfall, surrounded with palms, and Execs will welcome the private study rooms, or individual suites, and the cardio work out center.
The best part this hotel is that you get a great number of the benefits of the posh hotels without hemorrhaging cash from your wallet.
Don't listen to the nay-sayers in this list of reviews. It's true, you can't please everybody all of the time. But, you can please most of them, most of the time.
When you're staying in a hotel, the hotel is last thing you want to worry about.
Put your worries away and let the great staff at Hampton Inn Clearwater make your stay as comfortable as mine.
See you there.

Room Tip: Let the staff know exactly what you're needs are, and they will take care of you like family.