US$218
US$190
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$304
US$243
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$240
US$225
  • Pool
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$217
Book now, pay at stay
US$625
US$503
1,125 results
All reviewspool areahot tubphillies spring trainingcomplimentary breakfastgulf to baythe breakfast areanice poolan older hotelstaying at this hotelbeds were comfortableyogurtmaintenance
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don’t pay for a king suite. Not in good shape overall. Wish we would of cheaped out after seeing condition of “king suite”. It’s almost like some one trashed it and they hurriedly got it ready for another rental. I would not expect to rent their best room and receive this. Sorry just did not have a good stay here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At check the girl seemed annoyed that we interrupted her phone call, roaches are horrible, when complained Gwen rudely well when do you want maintaince to come and spray. Was told it was a strong chemical need to be gone an hour was gone 6 hours and smell was awful. Will never return. They did not wven acknowledge the fact that I was not happy they seemed annoyed by the fact that we were even there. Can not believe this is even a Hamptons

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Stay at your own risk. This property is the worst Hilton Family property I have ever stayed at. I had to change rooms twice. Roaches and bugs everywhere. Wasted my entire first day dealing with rooms. Was promised manager would be available but he never was during my 4 day stay. I asked them to move me to another hotel and they refused. I never unpacked my bags because I didn’t want the bugs going home with me. I didn’t eat because if the roaches were that bad in the room I’m sure they were aweful in the kitchen.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mark B

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us, and I addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Miri L.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The rooms wasnt to bad...but was infested with ROACHES...I couldnt sleep because I had that in my mind and had to get up to kill at least two or three every two hours. I will never stay in this hotel ever!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay there, or you might end bringing roaches to your home
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear gracierosado36,

We want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This hotel is out of date and in need of repair. The shower/tub in our room was cracked and peeling and had mold. I normally love Hampton Inns but would not go back to this one. It is more like a motel rather than a hotel. Internet was horrible... both my husband and I kept getting disconnected. We finally gave up and just used our data plan (which is not unlimited).