La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater South
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$316
US$281
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$182
Hotels.com
US$247
  • Pool
All reviewsquaker steak lubehot tubnight managerbreakfast stafflarge roomyogurtrestaurants and shoppingstaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfastfitness centerjeffwingatepillowsremotedustacclerk
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Excellent place to stay if visiting family and friends. Nice pool area, excellent king suite. Real nice lobby. Would definately stay again. Lots to do in the surrounding area. Q
Quiet. Not Gulf blvfar from the beach and restaurants. Enjoyed Palm Pavillion in Clearwater beach,Jimmy Guana"s off of Gulg Blvd. and Bubba Gump's at John's Pass also off of gulf Blvd. Nice beach on the gulf.Lots of shopping for tourists especially at John's Pass.

2  Thank 353judyh
A La Quinta traveler
Arlington, TX
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I highly recommend this place. The manager and staff were very friendly from the first day until the check out. They even have a good customer service since the firs phone call I made asking for room availability before getting there. The breakfast and rooms were good, I think all we needed. I really enjoyed staying there with my family, even at the pool. The manager helped me out as guide to find the best beaches of the area through a map. I would love to go back again for next vacation. :)

Room Tip: Quite place, pretty close to the beach, all clean.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosana M
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Check-in was fairly expedient considering there was a large group checking in ahead of us for a family reunion. We were a bit concerned about possible noise issues but, despite being put on the same floor, never really heard much.

The room was very clean and had all the necessities. Breakfast the next morning including scrambled eggs and sausage along with the usual La Quinta morning fare. Again, quite good considering it was free.

The manager on duty, Mr. Patel, was very pleasant to deal with. I have seen previous comments regarding his good nature and can honestly say that I agree. I would definitely stay here again if I was ever in the area.

NOTE:
Directly adjacent to the back of the hotel property is the large, neon and kitschy Quaker Steak & Lube restaurant. Great place to take the family, especially for car and racing enthusiasts.

Room Tip: Always a good rule of thumb no matter where you stay: Make sure to ask for a room that is NOT near the elevators/ice machines.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chakkuri
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This hotel and its staff were great with our family group and were very accommodating to our group. Preregistration was easy and all request were honored with enthusiasm.

I would recommend this hotel to other families who may be planning a reunion.

1  Thank P8712MVcynthiac