Sleep Inn
US$200
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$223
US$182
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)
US$193
All reviewspool and hot tub areapieclearwater stpocket doorpete airportroom was cleanulmerton roadroad constructionmake your own wafflesearly flightone night stayyogurtfree breakfastbreakfast areanice breakfasthouse keepingi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2008

Stayed for 2 nights in April at the sleep inn. we liked that place, room very clean, jacuzzi a good place to relax after dinner.
Breakfast not onlx "sweets". Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank oktoberfest
Reviewed 13 March 2008

My family and I had booked 2 rooms for Friday March 7,2008 but unfortunately did not arrive because of a weather issue and cancelled flight from Niagara Falls New York. I did not find out of the final cancelled flight until after the 6:00 pm no refund policy. When I called the girl on the front desk she said no one was available to refund the rooms. I even requested that she try and rent them as she said that they had no vacancy even though there were many stranded people trying to get home. I had booked these rooms 8 months in advance and was really looking forward to staying with them as their reviews on tripadvisor had been so positive. Since my final arrival in Florida I have attempted numerous times to contact the manager but no luck. Their front desk staff were not very courteous - completely different than other reviews. Even the corporate office of Choice Hotels has not been helpful claiming they are only a booking platform and do not get involved in the individually owned properties. I am not impressed with their customer relations and would recommend a Starwood Property from now on as we had a similar situation happen on an earlier vacation and they were very accomodating. With this holiday I ended up paying for 4 rooms - 2 in Clearwater and 2 in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2008

4 business associates recently stayed in four seperate rooms at the Sleep Inn on Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida, which was going to be our home for two weeks. After the second night we found cockroaches in 2 of the 4 rooms. Staff played it off stating that the cockroaches are all over the place in every hotel. Needless to say, we checked out, with problems asking for any kind of refund from the general manager. Only received a 25% refund for one night. We moved to a different hotel for the remaining week and a half with no further problems with the cockroaches at the different hotel. The area around the Sleep Inn is also adverstised as nice and the photo's look good, but it's not what it appears! Would not recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank seabass120
Reviewed 12 January 2008

Hello we stopped here overnight so we could go to Busch Gardens for a second day.

The room was lovely, breakfast was delicious make your own waffles.

The hot tub by the pool was so so hot yet lovely and the pool was clean.

The staff were friendly and polite.

Hope this helps

JO

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled with family
1  Thank johall7
Reviewed 4 January 2008

Friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms, good continental breakfast in the morning. It has just everything a good motel needs for one night. We payed $60 which was a good value. Only negative thing: It is close to the airport. So the first plane at 5:30 am woke me up indeed. But I definitly would stay there again.

Stayed: December 2007