Sleep Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewspool and hot tub areapieclearwater stpocket doorpete airportroom was cleanulmerton roadroad constructionmake your own wafflesearly flightone night stayyogurtfree breakfastbreakfast areanice breakfasthouse keepingi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Just completed a seven night Disney cruise on the "Fantasy" to St. Martin, St. Thomas, and Castaway Key Island, and it was spectacular... had pictures taken with Johnny Depp in costume for Pirates of the Caribbean. Anyway, as usual we needed a wonderful, restful, clean, and comfortable hotel to relax in after the trip, so we went to Sleep Inn in Clearwater for the third time. You simply can't beat it for the price! Free breakfast, spacious clean rooms, excellent service by the staff, and close to the Clearwater-St. Petersburg Airport. Also fun to go from the Atlantic coast to the gulf coast both on the same trip. Retirement is wonderful !!!

Room Tip: Suggest you go to the front side third floor to avoid patron noise around pool area and lower lobby traffic.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve W
Bhupi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Thank you for you review, glad to here you had an amazing trip. Staff at the sleep inn would like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again. Please call front desk at 727-573-5049 we will be glad to make your reservations anytime. Thank you and have a blessed day. p.s i hope my retirement is as great as yours.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

very clean and very well equiped. Pool, fitness center. The staff was very pleasant. The breakfast is very complete (fruits, yogourts, waffles, muffins, cup cake, juices, eggs, etc...). Well located, calm and close to many fastfoods and restaurants. The quality of this sleep in could be equal of a comfort inn.

Room Tip: all rooms are equal
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Franck P

Thank you for your review and for choosing the Sleep Inn. We are happy to here you enjoyed your stay with use and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you from the staff at Sleep Inn. 727-573-5049

Reviewed 17 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over two nights. The hotel was clean, quiet & convenient. The staff was helpful. We stayed in a king suite, a very pleasant and comfortable room with a separate sitting area. The breakfast was good. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Lorie226

The staff here at Sleep Inn wants to thank you for your review we are happy to here that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again if you have any questions we are here 24/7 727-573-5049

Reviewed 13 August 2013

My husband & I stayed here for about a week or two. They have good rates and the remodeling that was done showed in the building. They have free wifi and good cable channels. We stayed on the first floor overlooking the pool and spa, which is lovely refurbished. They, too, have an excellent breakfast bar, with some hot items. Annette, who takes care of that bar, is so very pleasant and diligent in keeping it clean and stocked. I hope Bhupi (the manager) appreciates her. And speaking of Bhupi, I always saw him outside skimming the pool, picking up trash, and doing anything he could to accommodate his guests. He's a great manager. However, they have a grill outside by the pool for the guests to use, but it is tied down and it's location is outside the pool gate and by the trash door. So when we wanted to use the grill, we had to maneuver around all the trash. That may need to change Bhupi! I also had a request one evening after Bhupi had left for the day and I approached the night shift clerk at the desk asking for an extra blanket. I believe her name was Jocelyn. She was the most rudest hotel clerk I have ever came across and she did nothing to accommodate me or to be pleasant even. She gave me the impression that I was bothering her. Anyway, NO extra blanket, absolutely none she told me, no deviations in the answer. Just a flat NO! My husband and I didn't even stay another night after dealing with her. We went to another Choice Hotel (Quality Inn) not 3 blocks away. Beautiful fast check-in, early too, with all of the same amenities that the Sleep Inn offered but almost $70 cheaper a week!!! I am sure, too, that their staff is as pleasant as Annette was...not Jocelyn...for she needs another position...not one at the front desk!

Room Tip: Any room overlooking the pool and the runway! Sometimes the planes taking off or landing are so loud it shakes the building in its shoes!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jennifer Z
Bhupi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

The Staff here at the Sleep Inn would like to Thank you for the review of our hotel.
It is alway's are pleasure to make our guest happy and there stay an enjoyable one.
The next Time you make a reservation please stop by and say hello.
Happy Holidays
Bhupi Patel

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Nice hotel, certainly worth the money paid. The room was clean, the breakfast was plentiful. The check in and check out persons were both very accomodating, especially the check in person who had to deal with jack hammering.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from any construction
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluebug66

The staff here at Sleep Inn wants to thank you for your review, and for staying with use hope to see you again soon. If you have any questions please call the front desk 727-573-5049 we will be glad to help you. Thank you and have a blessed day.