“Great service”
Review of Sleep Inn

Ranked #39 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
“Great service”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Friendly hotel employees with clean and comfortable rooms, I prefer to stay here when in town, There is construction on road in front of hotel but did not impact me, plenty of parking and fun to watch the jets fly close by, but not noisy inside.
The breakfast is ok, I did have problems with waffle machine OTS one morning and ran out of waffle batter the next, guests go through the fruit fast and it would be better to supply more fruit.
Great access to airport and plenty of restaurants nearby, safety is not a factor here.
Great deal especially on the weekdays, fills up on the weekend.

Room Tip: ask for a discount if you are eligible.Suites are really nice.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Bhupi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
I would like to Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your recent experience with us. I am pleased to know that we were able to accommodate you. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you again so much and we look forward to serving you again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nice place to stop for a nice night's rest before finishing our drive to south florida. Was clean and nice and good enough all the way around for what we needed. Nice pool. Decent price. Close to a nice beach called Indian Rocks beach. Non crowded.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was looking for a room close to the airport, and this has to be the closest hotel, it's literally less than two minutes to the airport entrance. Jet noise was a complete non-issue. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was a good size and well appointed, clean and comfortable. My bed was extremely comfortable, firm but not hard. The supplied coffee was even a good blend. As other reviewers have commented, the shower is different. It is a decent size, but there are no corners. Where the wall meets the floor is a radius that you don't want to step on while soapy. Take Ulmerton road west and it runs directly to the gulf beach, about 10 miles.

Room Tip: I found this hotel because I was looking for one with smoking rooms. I had a first floor south faci...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Thank Mark R. C

Kingsport, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 June 2014

this hotel is close to the airport, for those that are flying in to st. pete / clearwater. there is road contruction on the highway in front of the hotel.
the room we had was a suite with plenty of room, and clean. it provided what we needed for a night after our flight in, for a cruise vacation the next day in Tampa.
we also spent a night in the same room before our flight home the next day, after the cruise.
so no complaints, the hotel provided a nights rest for us and close to the airport for our cruise, and flight out. we rented a car for one day before and after the cruise.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank doug c
Bhupi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your recent experience with us. I am pleased to know that we were able to accommodate you and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again.

Bhupi Patel
727-573-5049
Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Clean, comfortable room that was quite enjoyable. Breakfast served was typical for Choice hotels and adequate. Keys were a bit of a problem--they easily desensitized in my wallet. Cracker Barrel restaurant is right next door, Bob Evans just down the street.

1 Thank ONUalum
Bhupi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your recent experience with us. I am pleased to know that we were able to accommodate you and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again.

Sincerly,

Bhupi Patel
727-573-5049
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Like a previous reviewer, I was pleasantly surprised as well. I am moving to the area and was in town to take care of things with my new job. Since I was only there briefly and didn't want to spend a lot, I booked here. The room and the property were clean and the king room was very large. It looks recently renovated so the carpet, furniture, and decor all look new. Breakfast was good each day. I would not hesitate to book again. The hotel is adjacent to the St. Petersburg-Clearwater airport so it can get a little noisy, but honestly not enough to be a bother.

1 Thank Ssorci15
Bhupi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to share your recent experience with us. I am pleased to know that we were able to accommodate you and that your stay was nothing less than excellent. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Palm Coast, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Spent two nights here while in town for the Rays. Didn't want to spend a lot of $$ on a room for sleeping only. The check-in was extremely fast and the staff was friendly and pleasant. The room was modern and had the look of a more expensive hotel than a Sleep Inn - was very pleasantly surprised.

The shower was a little small but the water pressure was good and I find that more important.

Airport noise was next to nothing - not a factor.
For the price it can't be beat.

Wanted to have dinner at Bascom's Chop House after the game but it was too late. We stopped at the Chinese restaurant next door to the hotel property. STAY AWAY - worst food ever.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple