Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Bay Clearwater AP(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$96
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$440
US$234
US$201
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$180
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
US$478
US$401
US$193
All reviewsshuttle driverchef adamfront deskbusiness tripbreakfast buffet istampa airportpiedesk staffclose to the airportfridge and microwaveexcellent stayaviatorseminarhurricane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Kristen and Matt from the hotel bar made the stay memorable. The drinks were flowing along with the good times. Always accommodating, they make the time away from home enjoyable. The hotel was a good value for a business traveler as well.

• Stayed: May 2014
Kimberly C, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Good day Brooksinflorida,
We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Kristen and Matt from the hotel and will ensure we share your review. I am pleased they provided a positive experience for you during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back and providing the same excellent service.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is newly renovated and new staff. Accommodating chef who created a gluten free dinner for me from the selections on the menu. Local bar / restaurant on site made getting rest super easy. Loved the pool & jacuzzi!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GingerRockey-Johnson
Kimberly C, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Greetings GingerRockey-Johnson,
Thank you so much for a wonderful review. I will be sure to let Chef Charlie know that you were pleased with his accommodating service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Again thank you for highlighting your key positive points.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed one night last week on a mother/daughter trip due to its proximity to the airport. Little did we know that our wake-up call would come with a hoard of cockroaches running around in the room. The air-conditioning system was extremely noisy and the hotel rooms are outdated. Customer service was very rude and unprofessional. Needless to say, this is NOT your best bet if you are looking for a stress-free stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Carole L

Dearest Carole L,
After reading your review, I went and did some research prior to responding. WOW....I apologize that your perception of our hotel and service is not as you expected. Is this your first time out of Canada to a warmer Climate? If it is then yes, a palmetto bug would be a concern, but is very normal for Florida and normal for High end hotels to low end hotels. We have a licensed pest control company that does perform regular maintenance. You stated Hoard of them in your room. "We found 1". It may have came in on your luggage as we have had no prior complaints since my time at this property. Our rooms are very modern for a older Holiday Inn and not outdated. We found no ac complaints on our maintenance log. If you would have let someone know about your AC we could have immediately fixed it. Rude and Unprofessional? This was by far my favorite over exaggerated statement from you. This was a huge alert for me as we pride ourselves on customer service, So I reviewed you checking in and checking out on our cameras to listen and see the interaction of you and our staff. All I could think of was "Does this woman have the right hotel?" Our Guest Service Manger went out of his way to apologize for the bug....the ac was not mentioned, he immediately sent up maintenance in regards to the bug which 1 was found so our GSM gave you a FULL refund. You and him had a Florida bug discussion and you appeared very intrigued and even looked things up on the computer and interacted positively back with our GSM. You left the desk, thanking him for everything. So to give us a exaggerated negative review was somewhat "PUZZLING". I personally wish you the best in your future travels and apologize again that your perception of our hotel and service was not as you expected? After reviewing the facts, there is nothing more we could have done to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I had a good experience here, although the Workout Room could use some updated equipment, it served it's purpose, the bathroom fan was noisy but overall it was a good place to stay, the Breakfast Bar was good, Bed Comfortable, nice TV, for the Price would stay again!! and Bobby was Awesome :)

Room Tip: Stay on the higher Floors! If the Fan is too noisy ask Management to unplug it!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Kimberly C, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear MagicJekylllsland,
We appreciate you taking the time to review the Holiday Inn. We are aware that the fitness center is down 2 machines we are working on getting those up. We have a radio we are getting ready to install that has Mp3 player for guests to workout to their favorite tunes as an alternative to the television. We have also purchased motivational posters as well as working with a local art school for the possibility of a wall mural. We are working on alternatives to the bathroom fan noise issue. I will definitely share your review with Bobby. We look forward to welcoming you back any time. And again thank you for your feedback

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I had a nice experience with this hotel, even though it started off rocky. My reservation dates were wrong, due to my company who booked them. My boss had mixed up the weeks, I travel a lot. Even though I was very frustrated and the hotel was quite full, Jake at the front desk was very busy, but he made time to help me get my future reservations correct and took care of my current reservations.

It took some doing to book a room through the entire week for me because they were sold out on one day. He made phone calls to an other hotel and told me he would continue to assist in getting me situated. It turns out that someone had cancelled a couple of rooms and Jake called me right away to let me know the good news. I was very relieved and grateful for all of the effort he put into making sure I had a room and that I had everything I needed. He was working very closely with a Housekeeper who I think was in charge of the department. She kept giving Jake updates and made sure that my room was cleaned first because I was so tired. I think her name started with an E? She was very nice as well and concerned for my comfort. Very nice crew you have there at the hotel...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK -

Room Tip: sign up for the shuttle for any transportation needs you have - they can get busy.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Kimberly C, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear LanaB,
Greetings from the staff at the Holiday Inn! Thank you so much for your great review! It is refreshing to see that our hard work is starting to pay off. I am proud of Jake and Espy for exceeding your expectations and making your experience a positive one. We have shared your review with our team. We look forward to you visiting us in the future.