Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$316
US$281
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$182
Hotels.com
US$247
  • Pool
All reviewsshuttle driverchef adamfront deskbusiness tripbreakfast buffet istampa airportpiedesk staffclose to the airportfridge and microwaveexcellent stayaviatorseminarhurricane
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have been here a few times before over the last 4 years for meetings not far from the hotel. The staff is always accommodating and very helpful. It is the only hotel in the area that offers free airport pickup from the Tampa airport. They go out of their way to help you and make you feel special.
Jake who works the front desk during the day is outstanding always helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Louis K
Kimberly C, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Louis320,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I will be sure to share with Jake. We are pleased you found the shuttle accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We decided to attend 2 back-to-back Rays' games and stay over rather than drive home late at night. Our non-smoking King room was clean, quiet, and well appointed. Everyone on the staff from check-in desk, to breakfast staff, to bar tender were friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The only hiccup is the road construction on Ulmerton which requires a little effort to find the driveway. We will return! We did not use the pool & spa, but I was impressed by the fact they have a handicapped lift to assist wheel chair bound guests into the small but inviting looking pool. Hence I took a photo to post with this review. Great job folks and loved the cupcakes and lemonade to celebrate Holiday Inn's 62nd birthday. The breakfast buffet is $9.95 incl coffee and orange juice.

Stayed: July 2014
Kimberly C, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Happy FLTRavelers,
WOO HOO! How cool that you were able to celebrate with us for Holiday Inn's Birthday! Great picture of our pool. Yes, we all agree the construction on Ulmerton Rd. is a inconvenience however when it is completed it will be so awesome and guests will love it. Thank you for recognizing our service. GO Rays! and Thank you for the kudos! We hope you stay with us again next time your in town.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Excellent hotel, convenient, great amenities and customer friendly. Special thanks to Dave and Steve (drives), Leslie (great gal at the pub), and to Allison, Jake and Tina at the Front Desk. We stay at this facility very often and we definitely love it and will come back again and again. The rooms are very clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is very good with plenty food to chose from. Overall, a great place to stay with very caring and friendly employees.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear TL-Alex,
Yippee......I am so pleased that you recognize our caring and friendly staff. I am so pleased to share this positive review with our team. Recognizing specif employees shows me they went out of their way to create a memory for you. This is what we have worked so hard for over the last few months. Guests who are seeing us because we see you! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Unbelievable!!! This hotel is better than home!! They treated me like a celebrity! I spend about half my life in hotels all over the U. S. for work, and I'm hard to please. I never take the time to write reviews, but I must this time. These folks are the greatest! I used the shuttles everyday, and got to know the drivers, Tom, Steve, Dave, and Mark, who are all very capable, friendly, and proactively helpful. Significantly better than almost all other shuttle drivers I've known. The front desk staff, Haley, Whitney, and Allison (sorry if I'm misspelling any of your names), were warm and caring, and genuinely eager to assist me in any way. They were all busy helping other guests when I asked for additional coat hangers, so a maintenance man who overheard my request ran to get them for me. I went to the bar for dinner my first night there, and the hotel managers, Kim and Austin, came over to make sure I had everything I needed. We sat and talked for quite some time, and I could clearly see who makes this hotel as special as it is! Everyone there reflects their exceptional attitude. They introduced me to the bartenders, Lesley and Matt, and asked them to pay particular attention to my needs (although I could see that Lesley and Matt do that for everyone). Another guest and I commented on how good the food was, and Kim called the chef to our table so we could tell her personally. These folks all make you feel like you belong in their hotel, and it's obvious how glad they are to have you there! They take great pride in catering to each guest's every whim. They even have this terrific activity in the summer -- "dive-in" movie night at the pool with popcorn and everything. I'm not kidding when I tell you I absolutely felt like I was among family (actually, my family doesn't even treat me that well)! I will ALWAYS stay at this Holiday Inn whenever I'm in the area. Be sure to ask Lesley for a Rogerita -- the best drink I've ever tasted!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Kimberly C, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Roger B,
WOW! We are humbled by your detailed review. This review has been posted in all employee areas. They need to know they are making a positive impact. So many times they get the negative of what they could have done or what they did not do, so to have a review that was so positive has made an impact on the hotel team. This has encouraged them to continue pushing to achieve excellent service. That is why we made our career in Hospitality to provide service to those traveling and are away from home and sometimes family. The culture we are trying to create is exactly how you described it. Thank you Roger B for recognizing us,as we sure value you and enjoy your visits. As always we look forward to welcoming you home.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and the service adequate. No complaints other than there were lots of ants. Don't leave any food out or you will attract tons of ants. Not sure if hotel problem or just area problem. Otherwise great experience and would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Taytum2005
Kimberly C, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Greetings Kristen R,
I apologize for the ants. I hope you alerted front desk so we could mark our pest control log. We have regular service sometimes with our extended stay groups that leave their food out can be challenging for other guests, so at these times our pest control company makes a special trip to treat isolated areas. Other than that we are pleased your experience with the Holiday Inn St. Petersburg N Clearwater was a positive one.