Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater
US$172
US$509
US$367
US$190
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$195
  • Beachfront
US$225
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$162
All reviewsshuttle driverchef adamfront deskbusiness tripbreakfast buffet istampa airportpiedesk staffclose to the airportfridge and microwaveexcellent stayaviatorseminarhurricane
Reviewed 28 December 2010

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It had been one of those days where everything thing went wrong with my flight, traffic, and everything else. When I arrived to check-in, the welcoming staff (even the housekeepers said Hello and smiled) really hellped to turn my day around. Thank you for putting my mind to ease on a very stressful day!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
kcason2, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2010

Thank you so much for your review. These reviews really are a measuring guage for us to ensure our team is making every guest feel the way you felt when staying with us. Guests are always quick to tell us the negative and it is very refreshing to hear some positive. Thank you so much again and have a happy New Year.

Best Regards,

Kimberly Cason
Area Director of Sales

Reviewed 15 October 2010

Friendly staff and the hotel itself was great. Rooms were all renovated and up to date. Great, comfortable stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I had been in Tampa and one day left with no reservation so I decided to use Priority Club points for a free room. I was not sure I wanted to stay over the bridge and I stayed here 30 years ago, so worried about the state of the hotel. I was very surprised. This was a Holiday Inn Select in the past so it was nicer Holiday Inn. They did a real nice job renovating. You can tell it is an old hotel, but the upgrades were done in good taste. My night was free and still got a free breakfast and drink. Staff was very friendly. Free wifi. Someone mentioned strip clubs in the area. Well it is Florida.... There is one down the street, but I came from Westshore where their is one next to ever nice hotel. I can not believe how little time it took to get there. Actually it is a great place to get. Took me 10 minutes or less to get to the Tampa airport and you do not have to worry about the Tampa traffic. Would definitely stay here again and probably will.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2010

I recently stayed here and had a wonderful stay. It was very quiet, clean and the staff was very helpful/friendly. Also it has easy access to the main highways and interstates to get to places in Tampa or the surrounding areas. I would definitely stay here again when I visit that area again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2010

I stayed at the Holiday Inn this
past week because my company was holding a seminar in a few of the meeting rooms all day. After great banquet service and the food, I would rate this hotel an A+! It was such a refreshing change from
the previous hotels I go to! With meeting our company's every need and the new renovations this hotel has gone thru, I would most likely pick this hotel on ulmerton road than any other in the area!