My boyfriend and I stayed here for our Spring Break getaway and I have to say that it was a pretty average hotel. The only thing i didnt like was the front desk service, we got in at 2 am after 32 hrs of driving down from NY and my boyfreind and I were tired and they gave us a hell of a time checking in and the front desk attendant finally answered the phone after like ten tries- so that was very poor. But other wise the pool is very nice and it is in close proximity to the beaches like a half an hour away but there are many nice restuarants and shops nearby. The only thing about Clearwater is that the closest nightlife for young people like us was in Ybor city about 45 min away so there is no young people entertainment there and there are tons of strip joints near this place, some people might like that but i didnt really care for that. I loved the housekeeping staff they were probably the most friendliest of any hotel that ive ever stayed in and they replenshed our towels and made up the rooms every other day. it was comfortable and private. i would recommend this for anyone who has access to a car and wants cheap lodging cuz the beach is not that far away and there are tons of little shops all along the way to the beach for those who like cheap discount souvenier shops like me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Clearwater has to offer at the Holiday Inn Express - ICOT Center Clearwater, Florida. We are conveniently located where you can explore the Tampa Bay/St. Petersburg/Clearwater Area. 15 minutes to the Tampa International Airport (TPA). Whether you're coming to Clearwater for business or just to get away, your room is your personal retreat. You'll have room to work, relax, and make the most of your day. Amenities such as free high speed wireless internet access, outdoor pool and a lobby market stocked full of your favorite refreshments and snacks. Start your morning off right by enjoying our complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar that now features hot entrees. The sports enthusiast will appreciate our closeness to NHL Hockey, NFL Football, and Major League Baseball, including Spring Training. We are minutes away from Clearwater Beaches, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Stay with us and experience true Florida Hospitality ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Hotel Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Clearwater
- Clearwater Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Center Florida