Well I had to make a late minute trip to St Pete, Clearwater area and watching my budget on this trip I made my reservation at the Fairfield Inn. Although I would normally stay at a full Marriott or at the least Courtyard, yes I did make the reservation at the FairField Inn.
Well when I pulled up I was surprised how clean the outside of the property was kept and the fresh looking building was a nice sight to see.
I was greated with a smile and friend individual at the front desk and was asked if I had a room prefrence (not use to that).
Went to my room and it was bright, very clean and laid out very nicely. The bed was comfortable and had plenty of lights to be able to work while in the room.
Went down for breakfast and the staff again was friendly, greated you with a smile and made sure you had what you needed.
I would defintly stay here again if I need to be in the St Pete/Clearwater area in the future.
Hat's off to the management and staff of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best location for your visit to the Tampa/St. Petersburg area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Fairfield Inn Clearwater
- Fairfield Clearwater
- Clearwater Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater Florida