“Top Notch”

Ranked #37 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Top Notch”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Kudos to William, Ericka, Josh, Justine and the rest of the crew. The friendliness and professionalism of all was refreshing from check in to check out. William, thank you for taking care of us staying one more night and the hospitality you gave during the entire stay. A true indication that professionalism starts with the people in charge. Ericka, thank you for the extra bath towels and for wishing me a sincere "Happy Fathers Day" when I could tell you were nearing the end of your shift. Josh, a perfect person to put at the front to be the first face one see's when they come in and are headed to their room. Justine, thank you for helping us with breakfast and making sure we had everything we needed to start our days. You were very pleasant and were not rushing us even though we were running late on getting our day started. You are all true professionals and the rooms were exceptional for the price. Keep up the great work and I hope Marriott rewards all of you for your efforts

Room Tip: Stay on the ends of the halls if you don't like ice maker noise. We did and it was so quiet even...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BigDaddyD71
Alicia J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to give kudos to some of the staff. Everyone gets very excited when we have new TripAdvisor reviews and it means a lot to all of them to hear their name mentioned. We strive to provide every guest the same experience as you, and we truly hope to continue to do so. Thank you again for your encouraging words, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Sarasota
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I had stayed at this property about ten years ago - so it was a no brainer to select this particular Fairfield Inn when my travel plans required a two night stay in this area again. Lava at the front desk when I checked in was extremely helpful and an example of the well motived and well trained staff at this facility. She was able to assign me to a ground floor room although my check in was past 9:00PM.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you Richard for taking the time to review our hotel! Lava always provides great service to our guests and we are so happy you have taken the time to recognize her. I am excited to share your review with the team and let them know our guests are pleased. We look forward to seeing you again- (hopefully sooner than ten years from now.) Have a great day!
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I did not actually stay at this property we ended up at the other Fairfield inn in the area but I wanted to take the time to commend the front desk guy here, Josh not only helped us find out which hotel our reservation was at, he called over there to ask them if our reservation was there. To go above and beyond that he also printed out directions from THAT hotel to the surgery center where I needed to go, you guys have a great guy there. Otherwise the lobby area was amazing and very well kept up and clean, and the over all look of the hotel was great, we will certainly be staying at this property our next trip to the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Alicia J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
We look forward to providing you with the same great service when you stay with us next time! It is not often that a guest who only stopped by will take the time to write a review for us. Our TripAdvisor reviews are very important to our success and truly appreciate you taking the time to let people know about your experience. We are delighted to hopefully see you again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for a few nights and I can't say enough good about it. The hotel was very clean not a bad location from airport and a little drive to the beach, rooms were very well done up and just in general the staff was great! Josh at the front desk was very friendly and even printed me directions to a nearby restaraunt. Brenda even helped me with luggage and was very pleasant, and no one ever mentions the matinence men but Rob was THE MAN, my AC in my room was acting up and he was very quick to get it taken care of after I mentioned it to the front desk, I will certainly be back for the great service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of our hotel! We are all very excited that every staff member went above and beyond to make your stay with us great. As I have said many times before, we strive to provide a perfect stay for all of our guests and we are delighted we have made another "Raving Fairfield fan!"
Inverness, Florida
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I had two occasions to stay in the month of June, each four days at a time. With the exception of the first night I checked in, June 2nd, everyone I dealt with really had exceptional customer service skills and made the encounters very pleasant. Justine and Lava in the lobby breakfast area were so helpful and pleasant; Josh and Jessica at the front desk always had a smile and a warm greeting. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Alicia J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for your raving review of our hotel! We try our best to make every one of our guests feel welcome and we are delighted we accomplished that for you. We hope you will come back again and enjoy our hotel. Thank you!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed during a short business trip and loved this hotel and its staff.
1st off check in was quick and easy thanks to Josh who is an excellent gentlemen and loved the southern hospitality vibe he gave off even asking if I'd prefer my room towards the back of the hotel so its less noisy. (It has been a long day a apprichiated that alot). The hotel was nice and clean the room was spotless and nice and cold (great plus). Breakfast was great the young lady's downstairs both Jessica and Justine were both incredibly friendly and even strike up good conversation. When I'm back in this area for work or fun I will be staying here.
TIP: Their foam pillows rock!

Room Tip: Back of hotel less noise.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Wow! Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your experience with future guests. We know that your review will help them decide to stay with us, and we appreciate it! Thank you again!
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have reservations for July. I just got off the phone asking questions about the hotel, and now I really want to stay there all because of the front desk person Lava. She took her time with me and was very helpful. I have stayed at many hotels before and I never received the special attention she gave me.
Thank you much Lava. I look forward in staying at your Fairfield Inn

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
We look forward to you staying with us and are happy to hear you are already happy with your stay! We will see you soon!