I had a 3 day weekend stay here just prior to them beginning renovations on April 23. Pretty much the standard Candlewood Suites (I've stayed at several) room features and interior features. The displays of the upcoming renovations look really nice. They're switching from the current light toned theme to a darker theme with more modern updates. The refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, utensils, and dish washer were quite handy. I also took advantage of the free washer and dryer for the first time. It was nice to return home with very little laundry to do!
I found the location very convenient. The room was quiet. I found the front desk personnel efficient and pleasant. I also liked the cupboard feature. For all 3 breakfasts I picked up a few items, reasonably priced, and enjoyed breakfast in my room. The complimentary coffee was a nice feature also. If back in the area I'd definitely stay here again.
When I was leaving they were launching the renovations big time. A large crew dropping off storage containers for the new furniture and removing the old, etc. The single elevator, with the renovation crew and housekeeping, was busy. Imagine it'll be a little noisy day time for a bit, you may want to inquire prior to making a reservation in the short term.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Candlewood Suites Clearwater hotel, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. We are an all suite property, the perfect place for your next stay. Studio room has one queen size bed and all have a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the over stuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and VCR. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our on site fitness center or heated outdoor pool. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard where you can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers, you can earn Priority Club Rewards Points for each qualifying stay We are centrally located and easy access to Interstate 75, Tampa International Airport, and the St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport Candlewood Suites Clearwater Hotel is only 15 minutes away from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico Beaches!. Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are popular area attractions to visit. We are a pet friendly hotel with a non-refundable pet fee - $15 for 1 first night $10 for each additional night capped at $150 for duration of stay. Two pets less than 80 lbs. Per suite . Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Clearwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Candlewood Clearwater
- Clearwater Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites Clearwater Florida