I travel alot and stay in a lot of Candlewood Suites. I was so excited to see that there was one in Clearwater, as I am in the area at least once a month. It was a complete disappointment. The staff was so unfriendly and their night staff looked like I had woke him up when I checked in around midnight. He didn't explain anything about the property to me, basically just handed me the keys. I had to ask how to get to my room! The room was dirty. I had to clean the bathroom and kitchen before I could use it. We went to the pool the next day and it was AWFUL! My daughter didnt want to move in the pool because it was so dirty. We checked out a pool towel and when we went to open it at the pool, it had some type of brown substance on it. It was hideous! When I took it to the front desk agent, all he said was, "Sorry". Seriously??? I will NEVER stay here again and dont recommend it for anyone, whether traveling with family or on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Candlewood Suites Clearwater hotel, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. We are an all suite property, the perfect place for your next stay. Studio room has one queen size bed and all have a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the over stuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and VCR. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our on site fitness center or heated outdoor pool. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard where you can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers, you can earn Priority Club Rewards Points for each qualifying stay We are centrally located and easy access to Interstate 75, Tampa International Airport, and the St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport Candlewood Suites Clearwater Hotel is only 15 minutes away from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico Beaches!. Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are popular area attractions to visit. We are a pet friendly hotel with a non-refundable pet fee - $15 for 1 first night $10 for each additional night capped at $150 for duration of stay. Two pets less than 80 lbs. Per suite . Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Clearwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Candlewood Clearwater
- Clearwater Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites Clearwater Florida