“Avalon Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View the sunset on the Gulf of Mexico from Clearwater Beach.
Living room with full size sleep sofa.
View of condo as you enter the front door.
Fully equipped kitchen
Kitchen pass thru to dining room/living room
Spacious new cabinets
Dining room with 6 chairs.
Kitchen with full size washer and dryer behind folding doors.
View of the entry door from the living room.
Living room/dining room with flat screen t.v. and view of the balcony.
Master Bedroom with queen size bed
Master Bath with shower and Moen hand held shower massage.
Reclina-Pedic recling chair for watching t.v. and taking a siesta!
Second bedroom with twin beds and flat screen t.v.
Guest bathroom with tub and hand held Moen shower head.
Pass thru to kitchen with two bar stools.
Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen
Writing desk
Balcony table with four chairs overlooking the pool.
View of the pool from the balcony.
Enjoy a meal or a drink on the balcony overlooking the pool.
The heated pool in January!  Lots of chairs, loungers and umbrella tables.
Award winning Clearwater Beach.
Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach.
The white sands of Clearwater Beach.
Pirate Adventure ship from Clearwater Beach.
Entrance to The Avalon and the clubhouse.
Private entrance to condo (upstairs)
Side view of condo (end unit with windows on three sides)
Pergola by the heated  pool with flowers blooming in January!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

daithibuc...
Clearwater, Florida
“Avalon Condo”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Only positive things to say about this lovely condo. Location is excellent and only a short drive from the fabulous Clearwater beaches. Condo has everything you need and the beach equipment being available is a lovely touch. Pool area really nice and there's a great supermarket across the road. Abe's place right beside the condo does great food so is a great fall back for an easy evening meal. Hosts have everything laid out, arrival instructions, plenty of towels, kitchen utensils, etc etc. Would definitely recommend for a family coming to Clearwater.

10 Aug 2017
Thank you for your five star review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay!
Sara W
“Perfect for our family”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Doreen's condo was simply gorgeous! It was clean and well decorated. It was stocked with anything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay. I will know for the next time that we wont have to pack so much! The pool was beautiful. The condo was just a very short drive to the beach and festivities. We will definitely be coming back here for vacation!

Your age range 25-34
1 Jul 2017
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I will look forward to having you as a guest again.
puffsusse...
sussex
“5 * Star accommodation with those little extras that made all the difference”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The whole experience from booking to leaving was a pleasure. The 1st floor condo was immaculate, not only clean but with all the little touches that we really noticed and appreciated. Our breakfast on the outside patio, in the shade, overlooking the pool was a daily joy. But the difference was clear, the little touches from the available beach furniture, the quality of the linen and towels, the coffee pods for the machine, and the effort in compliling a file of local restaurants and resort informations, set this apart. We have rented all over America, with varying degrees of success, but this Clearwater home is right up with the best.

2 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I know that vacation time is precious, and I try and provide the best experience possible. I hope to welcome you again if your travels bring you back to Clearwater. Best Wishes. Doreen
Brent B
Ohio
“Great vacation getaway!”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This condo in Clearwater was perfect. The beach was close by, and the pool was very relaxing. Very clean, with all the amenities that you could possibly need! We had a great time!!

Your age range 35-49
7 Apr 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. It is our "home away from home" and we strive to provide everything a guest needs for a relaxing stay. I hope to welcome you again at some future date.
Doreen
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic condo”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Very well maintained and very relaxing. Could not have found a better place to stay. Owner is also fantastic and was availablenif we had any questions. Thank you Doreen!!!

16 Mar 2017
Thank you Troy. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you back if you have the opportunity to visit Clearwater again. Doreen
Anne L
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Clearwater beauty”
Reviewed 7 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

This condo was clean, well decorated and brilliantly organised. We found everything we could possibly need for our 2 week stay all laid out and available. The owner was very friendly and helpful. There were lots of useful items including 2 types of coffee maker, spare trash bags and local information leaflets. The pool and fitness room were both well used by us. Also local supermarket just over the main road outside which was helpful. I can also recommend Abe's Tap and Grill just outside the condo gates. The beach at Clearwater is a 5 minute drive away and I suggest arriving early as parking is limited and the main road in gets busy at peak times.
I have no hesitation in recommending this condo.

7 Apr 2017
So glad you enjoyed your stay! We would be happy to welcome you at some future date!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Condo in clearwater”
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Everything about the Clearwater condo was perfect , The beautiful beach was minutes away by car. The area was quiet, and by everything you would need, shopping, food,gas etc. I was in Tampa because I had a procedure at Tampa General so my recovery was great the bed was comfortable. And the condo provided all our needs I would definitely consider this condo again.

3 Dec 2016
I'm so happy you had a comfortable stay at my condo. I hope you will stay again sometime in the future, and that next time it will be for vacation!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing