“Good choice for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had lunch here twice during my stay In the area and was happy with food, service and the value for money.

2  Thank Mike_the_Voyager

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We have eaten in 5 different Cheddar's in 5 different cities (4 states) and each meal (dinner) has been top notch! From the great variety of menu selections to the reasonable prices to the friendly attentive waitstaff, they are always 5 Star. On the last 2 visits I had the cornmeal catfish fillets and both times the fish were flaky and moist = perfectly cooked. Wife has had the grilled salmon last 2 meals and it also was excellent and perfectly prepared both times. Wine selections are good with nice portions at reasonable prices. Cheddar's is the epitome of VALUE....... Quality + Price = VALUE. They are VALUE.

1  Thank vinomanfla
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Cheddar's is our "Go To" restaurant at least two to three times a month. We "go" for: Great food, Great service and Great prices. No matter what you order, you will not be diappointed. The chicken tenders are moist and crunchy. Love the Monte Cristo! Whatever you are looking for, Cheddar's choices are the best around.

1  Thank MomC74
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Generally, we try to steer clear of chain restaurants and try new mom and pop places while on vacation. My wife, however, insists we at Cheddar s every time we are in the Clearwater area, and we are never disappointed. The chicken strips here are hand breaded and always Delicious. My wife always enjoys their fish tacos, and their nachos (appetizer) are awesome. This is a place where you can leave with a full stomach,leftover to-go boxes, and not break the bank. We highly recommend this quality restaurant.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Loved the place. I had the best "grilled catfish" I have ever had,. sides were a small ramekin of broccoli cheddar bake & a side of carrots. My Fiance had the "Sheppard's Pie" and he loved it. Atmosphere is nice and the staff was very attentive.Price ranges were very reasonable I feel you can't go wrong if you choose to eat here..

1  Thank RebeccaC59