“Great gyros and quesadilla”

Florida Subs & Gyros
Ranked #345 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Greek, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Spingfield, MO
“Great gyros and quesadilla”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We just randomly stopped here to try something new when we got into town, very pleased with the food. Big gyros, could have split one.

Visited June 2014

Clearwater, FL
“Great gyros”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Go figure. Mexican family that makes good gyros. The tacos are good too. It's better to do take out, no ice for the drinks and I hate drinking from "almost cool" cans of diet coke. But the gyros always bring me back!

• Visited April 2013
az
“Thought I was going to get robbed”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This place looks shady especially at night. After a late flight and a rumbling stomach I had to eat. Hey! I love gyros and subs. This place was open. While I worried I would be robbed by the shady folks lurking around the entrance I pushed through- hunger beats fear sometimes. The woman taking my order spoke very poor English. Luckily my sister is fluent in Spanish! Do not expect descriptions of their food because it just does not exist. I ordered a veggie sub and jalapeño poppers. I figured I would take a safe route in case there were health issues in the back. My sister ordered a turkey sub with a drink and fries. I didn't know what she ordered because it was in Spanish. When we brought it back to our hotel room we realized there was no drink and no fries. The veggie consisted of lettuce, tomato, a lot of onions and possibly a rogue green pepper piece. The jalapeño poppers were yummy though. My sister was happy enough with the turkey sub.

Visited July 2012