“What a beach”
Review of Clearwater - CLOSED

Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
O'Leary, PEI
“What a beach”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Spent a few hours just walking on the beach at Clearwater beach in April 2013. Beautiful white sand, warm water and palm trees. My heaven. We then drove down the coast as far as st. Petersburg beach and I have decided that my next holiday will be in this region. Beautiful color everywhere.

Visited April 2013

Mays Landing
“VUNDEBAR!! German Bistro 2”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

My husband and I and our 2 friends haded out to the new restaurant, German Bistro 2, wondering what we would find. We found a gem in a strip mall! It was friendly from the minute we walked in. We were offered free wine and beer because they didn't have a liquor license. Have you ever received such hospitality? In a restaurant? The menue was pure German and the food was excellent. We all loved the schnitszels, red cabbage, sauerkraut, dumplings and the apple strudel was just like my Mother and Grandmother made. The restaurant was veryated and clean and the atmosphere was one of fun and good will. We left knowing that we would be back many times, especially since Lee promised us free apple strudel when we returned.

• Visited February 2013
Clearwater, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Beautiful place, love the food...everything was amazing there. had a lot of fun, i always take my family when they come from overseas or from the north. they love it

• Visited November 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Overpriced, adequate service and food”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

This was our second trip to this restaurant. First time we were pleased enough to return. Not so any more. We went with friends and she wanted to substitute pasta for what came with her dinner. The waiter approved and told her it would be $4 or $5.00. That does not sound horrible but since her entree was already almost $30.00 for an ordinary meal, it was ridiculous. My meal was OK, but not worth the price as was my husbands. The service was pretentious and spotty. I do not recommend this restaurant unless you are looking for paying a lot of money for an average meal.

• Visited November 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great stay”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

First time in Clearwater Florida lived every minute of it beautiful sunsets just amazing Hotel we stayed at was good service great food at beachcomber was amazing