“Small but well worth a try”

Acropol Inn Restaurant
Ranked #138 of 713 Restaurants in Clearwater
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Acropol Inn Restaurant is off the beaten path for Clearwater Beach tourists but if you have a vehicle and want good food at a low price, drive the few miles.

Service is fast and friendly, the menu has a ton of choices and something for everyone. Never had any bad food here.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

On the smaller side, but good service, and great food for a very reasonable family friendly price. My meal consisted of scallops, baked potato and green beans. It came with delicious New England clam chowder and fresh bread for $10.45. There are a lot of choices, it was hard to decide, everything sounds good.there are other meals come in under $10.00. Casual atmosphere, and endless coffee.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I wasn't too sure about stopping in for breakfast but went ahead and gave it a try - I was glad I did. I made it to the counter just before the church crowd lined up at the door. Always a good sign of good food & good service. I had the biscuits & gravy (one of my favorites) and they did a pretty decent job on it (I'm picky about my gravy). The service was great, very friendly servers. Good coffee (I'm picky about that too!) Overall a good experience, I'll try them for lunch too.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

On the advice of a friend and her husband, I went to the Acropol Inn Restaurant. I ordered the lamb shanks at the suggestion of another diner and was disappointed because the lamb was lukewarm when it arrived. I noticed a steady stream of diners but I didn't get the appeal of the place to be honest. I mean lamb with orzo is a Saturday special but it came to my table lukewarm. Rrrriggghhhttt. Never again I thought. Then a couple at a table nearby got their order of saganaki (flaming cheese) and I thought perhaps I would give Acropol Inn Restaurant another chance but IDK (I don't know ). Mehhhh.

1  Thank MsBBR
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Acropol Inn Restaurant - 2552 Sunset Point Rd, Clearwater, FL

Monday - April14, 2014 - We have eaten several times at Acropol Inn and always have enjoyed the food mainly the Greek Salad. We ordered the Large Greek salad for two. This time the Greek Salad was lacking, The bread was plentiful and fresh and the service was good.

Maybe it was because it was Monday night, but the Greek Salad was not the same, basically a large platter of lettuce, a couple of Greek olives, couple slices of cucumber, hot peppers, small amount of crumbled Feta Cheese and a small amount of potato salad that was dry; the dressing served on the side. Hope it was just a bad Monday night.