“A lifetime of memories I will cherish!”
'Go Fish' Pool, Lazy River, Giant Waterslide, Kiddy Slide, Hot Tub
Classic games in the 'LIFE-ing' room...
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
'Go Fish' Pool, Lazy River, Giant Waterslide, Kiddy Slide, Hot Tub
Classic games in the 'LIFE-ing' room...
Jumanji theater
One of the CLUE themed escape rooms!
Another CLUE themed escape room
Casino games room
World's first laser maze in a HOUSE!
80s video games
The Monopoly Bedroom (obviously!!)
Can you solve the Scrabble scramble puzzle?
Giant Operation!
Kids AND Adults LOVE the Laser Maze Challenge
Carnival Games Room
Drawing Games.. Pictionary
Foosball
Roll kids (or adults) into soft pins in human bowling!
Giant checkers!
Billiards
Pinball and classic video games...
Fish from the Jenga-themed dock-- or use our kyaks, canoe, and pedal boat!
Campfires!
Enjoy 10 beautiful acres--Pets welcome on a case by case basis
Pinball, Arcade Games, and more!
Trivial Pursuit Hall
Giant Lite Brite
Giant Operation!
Karaoke
BOOMERANG Air Hockey
TV game show studio w/ interactive buzzers
Second kitchen- outdoors w/ dishwasher &  service  for 100
Jumanji theater entrance
Word Search with 62,500 letters-- appeared in Guinness
Privately gated 10 acres
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Michelle...
Miami, Florida, United States
“A lifetime of memories I will cherish!”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

What a beautiful way to spend my 50th with my family and friends surrounded by me for the weekend! This is by far the best vacation/celebration and everyone who was there agreed. There is never a dull moment because there is so much to do that I wish we had more time to explore everything! The owner is very gracious and was sure that ever request was taken care of. This is the perfect place to be with family and friends--and reconnecting. I would definitely have booked for New Years--but the home is already booked! I will definitely be back along with most if nor all of my Friends! If you are even contemplating to go here--don't wait, book it!

Thanks a bunch Andrew!

Chris C
Fort Worth
“Absolutely Incredible”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Amazing house! Held a family gathering at this magnificent game filled mansion. 30+ of us were incredibly comfortable with room to spare. Games and interactivity around every corner. Such a fun environment for the kids and, honestly, us adults had just as much fun. Cannot wait until our next stay

Nonna19
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Most memorable vacation...awesome!”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

What an amazing vacation home! Our family of 44 (ages 1 - 72) had an awesome stay at the Great Escape and are looking forward to a return trip. From the moment I contacted Andrew until the conclusion of our visit, I was overly pleased with the quick responses to all questions. The accommodations were outstanding and the house was immaculate. Our 19 grandchildren especially enjoyed the lazy river and water slide. They never wanted to leave the water. In fact, one of our sons changed his plane tickets to stay an extra day at the pleading request of his children. Some family members were extending their Florida trip to visit Disney after the Great Escape but no one was anxious to leave this incredible house. I would highly recommend the Great Escape, Lakeside to all. You cannot find a better vacation home for kids and adults of all ages. Thank you Andrew for helping our family create a lasting memory.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lazy river and water slide
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Michael B
“What an incredible place!”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My entire family had a blast here! I found myself constantly torn as to what activity to do next. Everyone loved the pool and the movie theater. We were sorry we had to leave.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Michael N...
“Awesome vacation”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My entire family, ages 10-64, went on this trip. A couple family members do not enjoy board games, but we ALL had the best vacation ever!!!! The house was clean, the guest helper was fantastic, & the games were never ending. It was so creative that I could not believe all the different ways they incorporated games into the house. I have traveled the world, but this was my favorite vacation ever!!! We never left the house! Visit this house & you'll never want to come back home!

Christina...
“Incredible stay, never a dull moment!”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I rented the Great Escape with my husband to host our wedding and also have a place for our families and bridal party to stay for a long weekend. We had the MOST amazing experience! From the moment we contacted the owner and creator, Andrew, almost a full year in advance he was nothing but helpful and enthusiastic. The property was under construction when we booked it and we actually didn't see the final product until we checked in. Andrew did an excellent job with reassuring us through the construction phase and we were able to closely follow the progress on Facebook and Instagram. Both my husband and I were amazed at how perfect it was when we got there. The pictures do not do the Great Escape justice. You can't even imagine the detail and precision that went into the artwork and the games and themes for all the rooms and the house. It's like nothing you have ever seen. We had about 40 people staying in the house with us, ranging from college aged to mid 60s and the best thing I can say is no one was ever bored. There is so much to do and see in and around the house, everyone stayed entertained. We had our wedding outside in front of the lake and we held our reception outside and on the patio as well. Our guests that did not stay at the house loved the lawn games that are on the property (human bowling, human Foosball, giant connect four, and more!) and we have only heard good things about our unique venue choice! We ended up with a perfect wedding day and a perfect place to stay and spend time with our family and friends. We would highly recommend the Great Escape to any large groups planning a reunion, wedding, or just wanting to get away! Make sure you stay long enough to enjoy the amenities - you will be shocked by how much to do there is in every room of the house and beyond! Plus, there's a water slide and a lazy river - who wouldn't want to be there?!?!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: So much to do!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Courtney...
Tampa, Florida, United States
“AMAZING and SO FUN!!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We stayed with a group of 38 girls for a business retreat!!! This house fit every need and provided endless hours of entertainment! All the girls LOVED it and had SO MUCH FUN!!!! There was so much to do and not enough time! The house was creative, entertaining, modern and comfortable! It was also very clean! We would have stayed longer if we could! The owner was so easy to communicate with and really cared about our entire experience!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing