“Sunday 27th October 2013”

Revolution Off Road
Trophy Bass Fishing Experience
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Clermont
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A unique off road park set in 230 acres of beautiful Floridian countryside close to the major attractions and major hotels. Open daily by reservation for trail driving on ATV over the miles of designed tracks. You must be over 16 to drive but all equipment including helmets and goggles are provided. The most fun for a family is the Mucky Duck our 8 wheeled amphibious vehicle that uses much of the property and floats across the lake. It seats up to 4 guests and is available daily. Our Buggy track is 2 miles in length and you can drive our Can Am side by side for 5 laps but you must have a full license to drive it. Passengers must be over 4 years of age. If you are not into driving vehicles then try our latest experience The Myakka "a beast of a ride" we will take you on an adventure in our converted army truck around the property to look for the. "Myakka" and other native animals. Can seat up to 20 guests. Reservations are always required for this adventure. To complete the package then try Target Archery or Clay shooting. All of this available in one amazing setting around our man made lake which is available for Tropy Bass Fishing. Our maintained and stocked lake I see one of the very few privately owned lake and has deep pockets of water for the best Large Mouth Bass inthe County. Call today for a reservation and remember you should be prepared to get dirty maybe "very" dirty.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Stockholm, Sweden
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Sunday 27th October 2013”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We went here as our first outing on a weeks stay in Orlando. Wife, Son (16 years old) and myself went out on the ATV tour. Very well worth the time. Was all rather dusty but equipment was clean and all in good order.ATVs were easy to ride and we all had a great time. Owner and staff are friendly and would recommend to anyone going to Orlando to visit the parks that this is a worth the detour. Would certainly go back.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great early morning experience”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We went here for my sons 8th birthday and had a fantastic morning out in the swamp and lake. The most beautiful location and perfect tranquility, took a lot of photos! More than just the Mucky Ducks to do, I wish we had booked more at the time. Archery looked like fun and they gave my son a shot for his birthday. Few people fishing on the lake, would have enjoyed that too.
I recommend this place, especially sunrise so you can watch the swamp and lake waken up.
Free Mucky Ducks t-shirts are good quality and my son wore his for the rest of the holiday nearly!
Thanks guys for a great experience away from the crazy parks!

Merritt Island, Florida
“A surprise birthday fun in the mud.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I took my family of five for a surprise trip to Revolution Off Road park. It was my wife's birthday and wanted something fun. We had the best time and perfect day. Our guide (Chris from the UK) was awesome and helped my kids, that never did this before, have a great time. The helmets where clean and the people are professional. I recommend Revolution to anybody wanting some fun in the sun and maybe getting a little muddy. Thanks again Chris great job!

Vilvoorde
“On my to do list for next year !”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

we rented the ATV and dune buggies. The quads were really nice and all new. Instructor Gary was very good, but the Buggies are da bomb. If you get a change this is a must do! Much better then the parks.

Tucson, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The best part of our trip!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We took our boys (9 and 11) on the Mucky Ducks tour. Gary took us on an amazing adventure trough the property. We had so much fun driving in the lake. At the end of the tour, Gary noticed that my boys were looking at the Archery items in the trailer. Gary was so nice and offered to let the boys try it out. They had so much fun, I booked the boys a full lesson a few days later.

Gary took over an hour to teach the boys about safety and respect for the sport. When asked about their trip to Orlando, all they can talk about was their two amanzing days that they spent at Revolution Off Road! Thank you for making this the BEST part of our trip.