“AWESOME Atving Date!!”

Trophy Bass Fishing Experience
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Clermont
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A unique off road park set in 230 acres of beautiful Floridian countryside close to the major attractions and major hotels. Open daily by reservation for trail driving on ATV over the miles of designed tracks. You must be over 16 to drive but all equipment including helmets and goggles are provided. The most fun for a family is the Mucky Duck our 8 wheeled amphibious vehicle that uses much of the property and floats across the lake. It seats up to 4 guests and is available daily. Our Buggy track is 2 miles in length and you can drive our Can Am side by side for 5 laps but you must have a full license to drive it. Passengers must be over 4 years of age. If you are not into driving vehicles then try our latest experience The Myakka "a beast of a ride" we will take you on an adventure in our converted army truck around the property to look for the. "Myakka" and other native animals. Can seat up to 20 guests. Reservations are always required for this adventure. To complete the package then try Target Archery or Clay shooting. All of this available in one amazing setting around our man made lake which is available for Tropy Bass Fishing. Our maintained and stocked lake I see one of the very few privately owned lake and has deep pockets of water for the best Large Mouth Bass inthe County. Call today for a reservation and remember you should be prepared to get dirty maybe "very" dirty.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Winter Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AWESOME Atving Date!!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was able to book my date and time online as well as complete my transaction for Revolution off Road, which was nice.

I had been ATVing previously, however my boyfriend never had.
We did the "summer ATVing special" - booked 2 ATV's for 70min; including 2 tee shirts.
The British gentlemen who run ROR are very personable, after being outfitted for our helmets, goggles and gloves, and a short safety course, we were off.

We rode for 30 minutes, and took a 10 minute break in-between the next session of 30 additional minutes. The property is BEAUTIFUL! & Our 'guide' was great.
This place is definitely a new favorite of ours and we will be returning!

They make it clear that they want you to have fun, AND also make it clear that if you break it, you buy it! **While we were there, the people who were riding when we arrived were finishing up, apparently someone crashed into a tree and ended up having to pay an whopping $600 in addition to his rental fair.**
With that in mind I was nervous when we first started to ride, but soon realized you really have to do something pretty stupid to crash full speed into a tree.. I was soon speeding through the turns and going in the mud holes with no problems.

You WILL get dirty, we had planned on going to lunch somewhere after our visit to ROR, but our clothes were dirty as well as our faces! So be prepared for that :)

I would highly recommend this attraction to anyone, they have jet skis, jeeps to rent, and amphibious vehicles in addition to the normal ATV's.

When we were walking to the car, my boyfriend kept saying how much fun it was and that we have to do it again!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank megan c

Winter Park, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Way better and less than expensive than a theme park”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

If you have a money burning a hole in your pocket and looking for an opportunity to connect with the real Florida, don't go to the theme parks take the short drive to Revolution Off Road. Booking was easy and they took me through the pro's and con's of their various offerings. I decided upon the ATV's for my friend and I. When we arrived, they took us through the training and showed us to operating in easy to understand terms. The first ride was about a half hour long and was more basic while we became accustomed to the ATV's. We took a short break and then the second ride was much more adventurous. My favorite part was zipping through the straightaway between the pine trees. So cool. I would definitely come back again. Also, they aren't kidding...you will get dirty!!!! I would also recommend going to Red Wing for lunch afterward.

Visited November 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Sunday 27th October 2013”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We went here as our first outing on a weeks stay in Orlando. Wife, Son (16 years old) and myself went out on the ATV tour. Very well worth the time. Was all rather dusty but equipment was clean and all in good order.ATVs were easy to ride and we all had a great time. Owner and staff are friendly and would recommend to anyone going to Orlando to visit the parks that this is a worth the detour. Would certainly go back.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great early morning experience”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We went here for my sons 8th birthday and had a fantastic morning out in the swamp and lake. The most beautiful location and perfect tranquility, took a lot of photos! More than just the Mucky Ducks to do, I wish we had booked more at the time. Archery looked like fun and they gave my son a shot for his birthday. Few people fishing on the lake, would have enjoyed that too.
I recommend this place, especially sunrise so you can watch the swamp and lake waken up.
Free Mucky Ducks t-shirts are good quality and my son wore his for the rest of the holiday nearly!
Thanks guys for a great experience away from the crazy parks!

Merritt Island, Florida
“A surprise birthday fun in the mud.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I took my family of five for a surprise trip to Revolution Off Road park. It was my wife's birthday and wanted something fun. We had the best time and perfect day. Our guide (Chris from the UK) was awesome and helped my kids, that never did this before, have a great time. The helmets where clean and the people are professional. I recommend Revolution to anybody wanting some fun in the sun and maybe getting a little muddy. Thanks again Chris great job!