All reviews front desk room was clean free breakfast stayed nights would stay again sea world motel disney microwave orlando cereal parks
Reviewed 5 June 2018

The night clerk Chris was so nice and super helpful. She made sure I had a very nice room, and informed me of the area. She gave me directions to where I needed to go. The owner is very friendly, he and I chatted over breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an affordable hotel, with a pleasant experience!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018

A great stay, I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. We plan to stay there again when we return in summer of 2018. We were there for business and relaxation and got both done. it was close to every place we to do business and it was close to all the stores and theme parks, but we was very quiet. A great place to relax.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pankaj M, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Clermont Theme Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you so much.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Short Review:

- Cheap and easy stay if you are a Floridian doing Disney for a weekend; Furthest Disney park is 20 miles away; Very nice management/staff; Easy check in and out; Great water pressure

- Outdated and run down; Uncomfortable bedding/sheets; Roaches =(

Long Review:

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend trip to Disney as I am a Florida native and go to Orlando often. I am always trying to find good deals on hotels for quick weekend trips because I only need a place to sleep at night; I do not want to spend a fortune on a hotel that I am not going to take full advantage of.

I checked in past midnight and the man who checked me in was very friendly which is always appreciated. Free Wi-Fi is available which is also appreciated. Parking lot is pretty small- I got lucky with parking both Friday and Saturday night but there were only a few spots open. The pool, which I did not use, is very, very small. If you are on vacation and are looking for a resort style pool and experience, this is not the place for you. They have your standard continental breakfast which I did not utilize. Instead I stopped at Wawa on the way to Disney each morning to get a breakfast burrito and coffee (breakfast is served until 11 at the Wawa on the main road on the way to Disney. There is one on the left hand side which you would have to make a U-Turn to get to and also one a little further down on the right hand side on the way to the highway). First impression pulling into the hotel was that I wasn't sure how safe this area is. But after staying the weekend and seeing everything during the day, I felt okay and rather safe staying here. They are building a huge Margaritaville a few miles down from this location so I am sure the area will start to boom rather quickly.

My first impression of the room was that it was run down and old. The walls could definitely use some new paint, the back of the hotel door was extremely scuffed and beat up, and the overall ambiance of the room was very old and kind of musty despite the air being on 68 degrees. It did not give me a very welcoming feeling walking in. I am in my late 20's and am pretty easy going about a lot of things especially when it comes to traveling and hotels and such. But for some reason, the bed and sheets really bothered me. The bed was not the most comfy which I usually deal with fine, but the sheets just skeeved me out. I checked for bed bugs which I thankfully did not find, and from what I saw the sheets were clean. Both the decorative blanket and fleece material blanket were not comfortable, so both nights I slept with just the sheet.

I will say that the water pressure was excellent and I did not run out of hot water. Bathroom, tile and carpet were all just old and out of dated and not super comfy and inviting. I would have rated this hotel 3 stars because all of these things are okay if you are literally staying here just to go to Disney and the surrounding area. If you only plan of sleeping and getting ready, this will make due for the cheap price. However, the first night I found 2 baby roaches in the room- one in the bathroom and one on the desk. And when I was packing up to leave, I saw a medium sized roach crawling on top of the bed board which just did not sit right with me. Florida has its fair share of bugs and lizards especially when it rains (which it did rain all weekend). But this is not something you want to see in your hotel room.

Overall, if you are traveling to Florida to experience a real vacation I would highly recommend spending some extra money for a nicer place. If you really don't care much and are looking for a cheap place to rest your head at night and have shelter, check it out. I would not stay at this hotel again unfortunately.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Nice, comfortable room with breakfast that provided protein as well as carb choices. Really a nice way to start the day. Repeat stay at this facility and was even more satisfied than previously. I would stay again when in the area. Conveniently located to US 27 for easy access.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you .

Reviewed 8 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Pankaj M, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Clermont Theme Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018