“Christmas Vacation”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
1TexasOut...
“Christmas Vacation”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This was an amazing home and would love to reserve this home again for spring break. The directions were easy to follow getting to everything around town. minutes from parks and just cant say enough the home was amazing my family loved them home and hated to leave.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Love the location as well the size of the home.
Liked least: Bed in master bedroom was a little stiff
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CO.
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
TN
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

London Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
4 Apr 2013
Dear Guests,

We would like to thank you for posting a review of your stay from March 2 - 23 2013. We appreciate when a guest advises of any concerns they have during their stay so we can take care of anything you feel may not be correct.

We have checked into your booking and notes left by you on your review.
The phone has been replaced for a cordless phone, we were not previously advised of any concerns and now have this changed out, thank you.

The owner has been advised of the beds and is updating them for the home.
The owner has reviewed the kitchen area and has added additional equipment to the kitchen.

For the pool heating, you contacted us on March 18, 2013 advising the pool does not seem to be heating. We had this looked at during your stay and found the compressor and fan stopped working. As this is mechanical and something out of our control, we advised you of this and you asked us to refund your monies for the pool heating, which we had done without question. The pool heater was completely replaced for the home.

Our goal is to make sure all of our guests are taken care of at all times and to make sure the home they are staying in is well kept and comfortable for them during their stay.
Regards, Your Lowery’s Team 128407 / DL

Reviewed 25 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing