“Quick seating”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
San Clemente, California
“Quick seating”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Everything about this visit was quick. We called in a reservation for 7 from another restaurant with a 90-minute wait, and were told we could be seated in 30 minutes. We were. Food was very good, service was great. Worked perfectly for us.

Visited January 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“O.K.”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We visit outback steakhouse on 01/12/14.. The food was ok and more than enough. Service was really good!!

Clermont, Florida
“Getting Better all the time !!!”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great new menu choices, drink choice and specials... Service was perfect (Heather) our server was attentive and responsive and made some nice suggestions..... Consistent place to visit

• Visited December 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Steak House can't Grill "Med-Rare" Steak.”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My Wife and I came here on 11/11/13 on our anniversary. I had Salmon and shrimp on the grill which was good. My Wife had one of their signature Rib steaks. She ordered it medium rare, it came back well done. It was sent back and another steak was served this time by the Manager. This time the steak was raw. She took it back again and finally it was somewhat medium rare.
I cannot believe that the Outback Steakhouse cannot cook a steak correctly. They ruined our dinner and Anniversary because I was done eating long before the Steak was finally served to her liking.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tom C
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My sirloin steak was great and prepared medium rare. I loved it. My wife ordered medium and go medium well. This was disappointing. Everything else was great. Veggies were very good. I am always disappointed when water is not automatically brought to the table. The service was cheerful and efficient in spite of the fact that the restaurant was packed.

• Visited November 2013